Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
DEEP LABYRINTH (Nintendo DS)
|Price:||£14.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- First ever 3D first person RPG for NDS
- Huge depth of gameplay
- Use mini-maps to navigate the Labyrinth
- Use the DS microphone at various stages e.g. to actually blow dust off stone tablets before reading them
- Beautiful cinema animation and boss enemies that span both screens.
- Players can experience two totally different stories by selecting different chapters
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Deep Labyrinth offers multiple storylines, a touch-screen magic system, and more to fans of hack-and-slash games.
Deep Labyrinth lets you explore a world populated by magical creatures and monstrous foes. Descend, if you dare, into the dark heart of the Labyrinth, in the first 3D first-person RPG for the Nintendo DS. Take advantage of the DS`s dual screens and touch screen to explore dozens of dungeon levels, fighting hordes of hideous monsters in real-time with swords and spells. Two engrossing scenarios weave two amazing stories -- one for newcomers to role-playing games, and one for RPG veterans.
- The first DS game with real-time first-person combat
- Use the touch-screen for epic sword-swinging and spell-casting
- Boss battles too epic to be contained on a single screen!
A boy and his dog, a drive through the countryside, a mysterious castle and an epic adventure in a world populated by magical creatures and monstrous foes. Descend, if you dare, into the dark heart of the Deep Labyrinth! The first 3D first-person RPG for the Nintendo DS, Deep Labyrinth takes full advantage of the DS's dual screens and touch screen features. Players explore dozens of dungeon levels, fighting hordes of hideous monsters in real-time with swords and spells. Two engrossing scenarios weave two amazing stories one for newcomers to role-playing games, and one for RPG veterans.