Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Sold by: GamesdirectLTD
Have one to sell?
Dead by Daylight (PS4)
by 505 Games
Platform : PlayStation 4
Rated: Ages 18 and Over
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
- Dead by Daylight will include the Dead by Daylight full game, along with the following extra content
- • The Original Soundtrack
- • The 80's Suitcase add-on
- • The Bloodstained Sack add-on
- • The Of Flesh and Mud chapter add-on
- • And a future DLC to be announced!
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It's a Mature Gamer take on the thrills of Hide & Seek.
Players experience two styles of gameplay -- as a survivor, from third-person perspective; or the killer, in first-person perspective. Survivors can work together or act alone using their situational awareness, while killers are on the hunt in first-person, focused on their prey. With a dynamic environment that changes after every play through, players must find new ways to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught.
Dead by Daylight will offer a unique batch of killer features:
• A Feast for Killers - Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entity. Players can familiarize themselves with the Killing Grounds and master each killer's unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice victims.
• Deeper and Deeper - Each killer and survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit each player's own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the killer.
• Real Fear - Expect the unexpected. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, players might even discover what's hiding in the fog.
• Survive Together… Or Not - Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on player's decisions.
• Where Am I? - Each level is procedurally generated, so players never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean players will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every play through.
From the manufacturer
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical, multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of a savage killer, and the other four players become Survivors frantically scurrying to avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey. The Survivors’ goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer – in an environment that changes every time you play.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
15 August 2017
I've given the game 4 stars as the game is online only and quite repetitive. Having said this I've put plenty of hours into playing it and it's great fun. Not a game you'd play all the time but one you'd keep going back too. At £20 it's definitely worth it and I prefer to have the physical version to keep.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a top game. It is online only, but is probably better that way. You can play as one of a number of killers or a survivor,the game takes a bit of practice to get the hang...Read more
I’ve played this a few times and it’s not really my cup of tea. The graphics aren’t great and I started playing Friday 13th first.Read more
Ignore all the negative reviews as they are written by idiots who didn't research the game well to know its an asymmetrical ONLINE game with no campaign or solo play.Read more
Balancing issues between the survivors and killer ruins a lot of the enjoyment. Playing as a killer isn't worthwhile as you are at a constant disadvantage.Read more
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: game for ps4, games on ps4, xbox and ps4 games, xbox one multiplayer games, ps4 game deals, ps4 game console