on 8 October 2014
The graphics are good but don't use up all of the gold at the beginning like I did!
a good campaign can get guitar hard thought . Hope u enjoy the came as much as I do!!
on 27 July 2015
not the best game i ever played
on 16 June 2015
Easy to get into, very similar in design & strategy to others of this ilk.
Free to play, with pay upgrades, but as yet they have not got in the way of "no pay to play" folk who do things the hard way.

Very enjoyable, worth a look!
on 18 August 2015
Game completely crashes when you try logging in with Facebook.Worst thing I done is connect to Facebook via game.It won't connect to game server and no way of canceling connection,therefore you can't play it at all.Spent over 10 pounds on game too.Gutted.
on 27 August 2017
used to play to death,now cant update it on my Kindle either.nothing wrong with the game,just cant update it now for some reason,non playable now.
on 9 May 2016
Very pleased with speedy delivery and the product!
on 26 January 2015
You can't get past the 2ndcampagne
on 27 July 2015
This game is great I recommend it to everyone
on 5 November 2015
I downloaded this app the other day and I'm totally addicted to it. I Would definitely recommend it to people age 12+ because you can talk to people on the global section but I just ignore them. I'm trying to get into the top 100 alliances but it is impossible! I am a colonel and I am on level 19 but I'm terrible compared to the people in the top alliances. Anyway enough about me I'm going to play battle islands!
on 2 August 2015