Customer reviews

on 22 March 2015
I am a a great believe of castor oil. I use it for so many things. There is a book called "The Oil That Heals" by William A. McGarey M.D. which is very informative on ways of using castor oil.
on 21 February 2017
I'm currently using this on my face, and within just a couple of days I have already noticed a huge difference. My skin has been much clearer with any unsightly marks disappearing. I haven't been mixing it with anything so it's really thick and can take awhile to wash off.
on 13 May 2017
Used this to make a homemade sugar scrub for a secret santa. Good amount arrived, well-packaged and it achieved the consistency I wanted for the present. Only criticism is that the plastic on the bottle is a little soft which means you have to be careful when pouring out.
on 10 February 2017
So far so good, I use this on my eyebrows and eyelashes for growth and also hair once a week, it seems to be making hair silky and less fall out but that's it so far.
on 15 June 2016
Has really helped with fading out some age spots and skin blemishes, so works for me.
on 3 May 2017
Arrived on time in good condition. Can't compare as I've not used any other brands but the oil is very thick and sticky, the odor is not strong. Started using it on my hair about 2 weeks ago, no results yet so don't know if effective.
on 29 May 2013
Helps a lot against hair damaging, makes the hair growing much faster.
Not easy to wash out,but the result is beautiful
on 18 June 2016
Great product as it is cold pressed. It too thick and sticky like glue. I suggest you mix it with another oil when applying to your head hair
on 8 March 2017
Great oil. Well packaged.sinks deep into the skin without blocking pores.
on 13 June 2017
great for hair and skin . shall keep buying it