Extra Virgin Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml
(£1.20 / 100 ml)
|You Save:||£2.99 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Premium quality extra virgin organic raw coconut oil
- Cold-pressed from dried coconut flesh
- Not just for cooking, use as a natural moisturiser and conditioner for hair and skin
- Mild and sweet aroma which won't overpower your cooking
- Great Taste Award Winner 2015
- Ethically sourced and organic
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
At Coconut Merchant we pride ourselves on being coconut experts and strive to deliver the highest possible quality coconut products. We believe that simplicity is the best policy. Because we harvest only the tastiest, most tender coconuts, we do not need to add any preservatives or artificial flavours. Our products are ideal for those seeking healthy and delicious cooking and baking alternatives. Packed with healthy fats and antioxidants which help build the immune system, coconut oil helps to speed up metabolism and aid weight loss. Coconut Oil is also a fantastic natural moisturiser and can be used to rejuvenate hair and skin.
CoconutSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
The Award Winning Coconut Oil
So many uses, so many reasons to love it!
Committed to Ethical Sourcing
With a history in sourcing quality products, ensuring our products are ethically sourced is critical to what we do. Our philosophy is that we should be able to enjoy quality products with a good conscience. That's why our Ethical Sourcing Policy (available on our website) covers:
- Working conditions for staff and farmers;
- Pay for staff and farmers;
- The price paid for their produce;
- Environmental sustainability.
Coconut Merchant Premium Grade Coconut Oil
All the premium qualities you could want
Our fine extra-virgin Ceylon Coconut Oil is made by cold-pressing dried coconut flesh. This means that it is raw, maintaining all the natural goodness of the coconuts! Bottled at source, our coconut oil is high in Lauric Acid and other medium chain saturated fats beneficial for the body. Its mild and sweet aroma does not overpower your cooking, and it has a delicately smooth texture once melted.
Coconut oil can be used in a variety of ways: in your cooking and baking, to moisturise hair and skin, as a natural make-up remover, as a shaving balm or moisturiser for babies.
- Cold Pressed
- Extra Virgin
A Myriad of Uses - Here's just a teaser...
Frying, Cooking, Roasting, Baking
Substitute your regular cooking oil with coconut oil for all your kitchen needs. Unlike other oils, our coconut oil has a high burning point (175C), and it retains its benefits once heated.
Hair, Skin & Beauty
As a natural moisturiser and conditioner, our coconut oil is a great chemical-free addition to your beauty cabinet. Did you know it's a great chemical-free make-up remover?
If you're looking for a great chemical-free moisturiser to protect against nappy rash.
Did you know you know coconut oil can be good for your pets? You can either rub onto their coats, or add it to their food. Watch them lick it right off the spoon!
Some Inspiration Below - more on our website too!
¼ cup coconut flour, ¼ teaspoon baking soda, 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil, 2 large eggs (lightly beaten), ½ tablespoon coconut syrup (or maple syrup), ½ ripe banana (mashed), ¼ cup coconut milk, ¼ cup blueberries
1. Gently whisk the coconut flour and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Beat the remaining ingredients together in a separate medium bowl until well combined.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, gently stirring to combine. If the mixture is too thick, add a tablespoon or two of coconut milk – but not too much, or the pancakes will crumble!
4. Lightly coat pan with coconut oil and pour on desired amount of batter (we suggest 3tbsp) over a medium-low heat. Flip when bubbles appear in the centre of the pancake. Extra points for flipping without a spatula! Cook for a further 2 minutes before serving.
Sweet Potato Fries
2-3 large peeled sweet potatoes, 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, 1 tablespoon coconut flour, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 5 tablespoons coconut sugar (adjust depending on the amount of coverage you’d like!)
1. Before doing anything, preheat your oven to 200C (390F)
2. Wash and peel your sweet potatoes, then cut them into long, thin slices.
3. Place them in a large bowl, and toss in your coconut flour until they retain a nice thin coating. Add more if necessary
4. Pour in the melted coconut oil, and toss to coat.
5. Next, mix the coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, and pour over your potatoes to coat them.
6. Place the sliced potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Try to leave space between them to let them cook fully.
7. Bake for 16-18 minutes before removing the tray and turning the fries to allow them to bake evenly. Then pop the tray back in for another 15 minute.
Easy Nut Butter Cups
2-3 tablespoons nut butter , ¾ cup cacao / cocoa powder, ¾ cup melted coconut oil, 3-4 tablespoons coconut syrup
1. Start by combining the cacao, coconut oil, and coconut syrup, and then taste! If you prefer your chocolate to be sweeter, add in more coconut syrup – you can even add in a pinch of sea salt in you like!
2. Pour half of the mixture into 6 cupcake cases in a cupcake tray. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add around 1 tablespoon of the nut butter to each of the cases, and spread out well.
4. Fill up each cup with the remaining chocolate, and bang the base of the tray on the worktop surface to even out the top.
5. You’re almost done – just pop it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or so, and then enjoy!
1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut syrup or regular honey. 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar, half a teaspoon of salt
1. Mix these ingredients together well, and apply to your skin in a gentle circular motion. You can leave this recipe on for a few minutes for extra moisturizing and then wash off. Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
2. Increase these amounts in the same proportions to make enough for the rest of your body if desired.
3. If the sweet aroma of coconut is not enough, add some rosemary to top it all off!
Top Customer Reviews
I use it for almost any thing.. skin, hair, nails. I have seen a massive difference in my hair, I apply it all over my hair before I wash it and it leaves my hair feeling so so soft and smelling gorgeous... As for my nails they are so strong and long now since I have been applying the oil onto them everyday.
I can't live without this stuff.
Flavor and smell are light and pleasant; and its uses are many! I don't know how I ever lived without it!!!!!
I have been using coconut oil for over a year now.:
- For Cooking: Use in Place of Butter, Margarine, Shortening or other cooking oils for Baking or Frying in Temperatures up to 350F.
- For Skin Care: Use as a Moisturising Lotion, Place jar in warm water to liquefy, then Massage small amounts onto the Skin.
- For Hair Care: Use as a Conditioner, Place jar in warm water to Liquefy, then apply 2 teaspoons to the Hair 1 to 2 Hours before Washing my hair.
I can honestly say nothing has made as much of an impact on the over all health of my skin as this. I use it all over, as both face and body moisturiser. Pores are smaller, skin is EXTREMELY soft, breakouts are minimised - even the dreaded occasional body acne) and tone is honestly back to where it was when I was a teenager. I am in my early thirties and will use this for the rest of my life. It feels wonderful and leaves my skin feeling smooth all day. I use to have very dry skin and would break out with the worst case of acne almost on a weekly occurrence since I am using this it didn't happened.
I apply Coconut oil on my skin right after shower (before drying your body). Droplets of water will help Coconut Oil penetrate the skin without feeling greasy. Use can also use Coconut Oil as a makeup remover, facial toner, and eye cream. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
This stuff is amazing... it cooks food well & is fabulous for your skin. If you burn in the sun, this will help prevent that as well. If you are a coconut user this stuff is great... If you're not, this is worth a try.
I would definitely recommend buying it.
From a few I have used, this is the best by far!!!!!
The smell and taste is fantastic... just cant get enough of it..
definitely my favourite!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this stuff. It came very securely packaged and on time. The jar looks good, I use this to fry my protein pancakes and eggs, it leaves virtually no smell. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Farookster
Amazing product! I use it to moisturize all over body and hair, scrubs, cooking, cleaning (wooden kitchen counter) and even good to get rid of bacteria in your mouth and for... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Jar is huge and awesome value as a tiny bit goes a really long way. Used it for everything apart from cooking, which I am sure it will work really well for too. Read morePublished 1 month ago by nicmc
I read many reviews before ordering this product. I read that this can be used on hair and so I tried it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ycart