Customer reviews

50 Fantastic Things to Do with a Sand Tray
Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 May 2013
Good book with lots of ideas! I think many of them would be good if you had a spare sand tray- in my school we dont take the sand out of the sand tray, where as this has lots of other ideas which would require you to remove the sand from your tray and replace it with other things... ! Still a handy resource!
on 9 July 2016
I wanted ideas that didn't involve much adult input but a lot of these activities were adult led so I was disappointed
on 4 March 2015
Some good ideas for using a water tray with or without water in the EYF setting.
on 10 April 2017
These are fantastic books. Bright, colourful photos.
on 12 May 2013
I don't know about you but sometimes I just run out of inspiration for ideas for areas like this at school. This gives lots of great fresh ideas most of which are really easy to put into practise. Lovely pictures of the activities and list of resources needed, none of which are hard to find. The children's interests have really been grabbed by this book as is evident when no more children can fit round the water tray but they still try too!
on 12 May 2013
I bought these for myself and then for my foundation staff at work otherwise I would never have seen my copies again. There are lots in this series and none have disappointed. Great ideas to reinvigorate you activities with children.
on 20 January 2013
Gave fantastic alternative and creative ideas on how to get the most out of the water tray. It ignited my imagination!
on 2 March 2013
I would definatley recommend this book to anyone who works with young children as it gave some really simple fresh ideas that the children loved!
on 24 December 2012
This book is fantastic for anyone with or working with children. Lots of inexpensive ideas (lots you can do with stuff from your cupboard), but lots of fun. The children we work with from babies up to school age are all really enjoying the ideas from the book.
on 2 March 2013
SInce purchasing this book I have really improved the water play for the children in my care and they have gotten invaluable experiences from this. Love the way the activities use everyday easily accesible things and each activity includes a photo!