- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The 5 Love Languages Singles Edition Paperback – 14 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This simple concept can revolutionize all your relationships!
Nothing has more potential for enhancing one s sense of well-being than effectively loving and being loved. This book is designed to help you do both of these things effectively.
With more than 8 million copies sold, The 5 Love Languages(r) continues to strengthen relationships worldwide. Although originally crafted with married couples in mind, the love languages have proven themselves to be universal. Whether it s dating relationships, parents, coworkers, or friends understanding your unique love language and that of others can significantly improve your relationships.
The premise is simple: Different people with different personalities express love in different ways. Therefore, if you want to give and receive love most effectively, you ve got to learn to speak the right language.
The 5 Love Languages(r) Singles Edition will help you . . .
* discover the missing ingredient in past relationships
* learn how to communicate love in a way that can transform any relationship
* grow closer to the people you care about the most
* understand why you may not feel loved by those who genuinely care about you
* gain the courage to deeply express your emotions and affection to others
Includes a study guide that s perfect for groups of any size."
About the Author
GARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.