Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
5.11 Rush Delivery Mike Security Messenger Padded Laptop Shoulder Bag Double Tap
- Material: 100% Nylon (1050 D)
- Extremely resistant
- Padded laptop/tablet compartment
- Back-up Belt System
- Additional stabilising strap
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
5.11 RUSH Delivery Mike
These multiple einsetzbare bag is sturdy, stable, has compartments for almost all items, padded compartment with quick connector,... It is therefore appropriate speak here, of a high-end bag. Simply a super case for the everyday use.
Data in the framework Material: 100% Nylon (1050 D); Extremely durable; Padded compartment for laptop/tablet; back-up belt system; additional stabilisation belt
Colours: Black 019, double tap 026, or trail 236, sandstone 328
Size: 28 (H) x 35.5 (L) x 6.3 (D) cm - 6.3 litres
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It fits an HP envy 13 perfectly fine along with a couple notebooks or maybe another laptop. I have a multi-tool, pens and chemlites under the front flap. Random gizmos and candy in the front pouches. On the side of the bag there are 2 storage compartments for bottles, I use one for my laptop power supply and one I attached another MOLLE system pouch.
- Concealed carry on the back side of the bag with a double zipper system allowing ambidextrous use
- Small and compact for the minimalist and EDC
- A lot of small/mid sized compartments for better organization
- Strong, durable and thick material, does not feel flimsy at all
- Provided waist support could have been better designed for comfort and storage
- Not enough hook & loop areas
- Not enough MOLLE slots
- Water bottle pouches could be wider
I bought this bag mainly for CCW + laptop carry.
It'sOK as a laptop bag, but leaves much to be desired as a CCW bag.
It looks like the designer number one concern was adding Velcro at random places, but he was not concern about usability.
1. The back of the bag lacks any padding, which every cheap backpack have, so if you carry your firearm in the back CCW compartment, it will be pressed against your body, with no padding between the firearm and your body. It's very uncomfortable to carry the bag loaded without any padding. I tried adding a foam padding between the bag and my body and it made a huge difference. It is unacceptable to have no back padding for a bag at this price point.
2.The front pocket on the flap is too small to hold my iPhone 6 Plus by about 0.25"
3.The bag cant stand straight and it will fall flat if you try to stand it.
4.No outer case/compartment for sunglasses.
5.The front Velcro / Molle/tactical serves no real purpose other than collect fabric residue and stick to whatever it comes in contact.
6. A bit heavy for such a small bag.