4VWIN TV Simulator Anti-burglar Home Security Theft Deterrent Device with Timer and light sensor Fake TV
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Visual deterrent to intruders / burglars with the illusion that someone is at home watching TV.
- Realistic TV program simulation with scene changes, light flickering, on-screen motion and unpredictable color pattern changes. Built-in light sensor turns the Fake TV on at dusk with selectable timing settings, giving the illusion that you at home.
- 4 setting mode: OFF, DUSK+4HRS, DUSK+7HRS, ON. When exposed to light (>cq.30lux), the TV Simulator also switches of before the 4 or 7 hours have lapsed.
- 3 Watts power just as a night light.12 LED bulbs,include colors white/red/green/blue.LED life reaches up to 30000 hours
- TV simulator can be used right out of the box and set on a shelf, or it can be mounted out of the way using the quick mount plate and 2 screws included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
4VWIN TV simulator simulates light and scene of a real television to anti burglars.From outside, it looks just like someone is at home watching TV. 12 LED bulbs are extra bright and LED life reaches up to 30000 hours. It is equipped with an adjustable holder so you can adjust it to different angles. A built-in light sensor turns TV simulator on at dusk and it can be set to turn off after 4 or 7 hours. An AC adapter included, also with 2 screws. Safety instructions Keep the product and its accessories out reach of children. TV-Simulator and power supply can only be used indoors. The product must not be operated in humid environments. Do not look directly into the LEDs. The LED lights are very bright and do harm to your eyes. Do not try to take the product apart or repairing it by yourself! If there is something wrong with the product, you can contact service center or other suitable specialist workshop.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it plugged into a timer as I wanted it running for more than 7 hours. You could also just plug it into a smart plug and activate it that way.
I tested this before I went away by leaving it on all day to see if it got hot - it didn't. It just got very slightly warm.
Happy with purchase.
May increase to 5 stars after use for a bit.