on 25 April 2014
I thought this book was very interesting.full of practical tips to help motivation to lose weight especially midriff bulge. I did find some of the exercises seemed quite strenuous.but I would recommend it to anyone trying to lose some weight.
on 20 July 2014
I read this book all the way through and have lost two stone just by eating sensible , the book does not set any unrealistic goals . Every now and again I read a few sections to keep me on track , I would say to anyone that would like to lose weight naturally and for good read this book .
on 7 June 2014
This is a disappointing book. It covers the "secrets" but most of them seem to be common sense. Some items are not covered in enough depth and other items are complete contradictions of what you were told in an earlier chapter. For example in one chapter the author tells you to avoid low fat products because manufacturers will load them up with sugar/sugar substitutes to replace the removed fat. Then in another chapter she tells you do eat low fat desserts despite telling you they are bad for burning fat earlier.
on 16 May 2014
everything is clear and concise. it give you tips on certain foods to eat and to avoid which is what is essential in eating healthy or losing weight. thought it would be more in depth in the exercises however some points can be taken from this.
on 25 April 2014
Helpful & easy to read !!!!
Have down loaded another one from her series !!
Now to see if it works !!!!
on 23 May 2014
This is a run of the mill book, with some useful information, but nothing I haven't read before, pretty average
on 11 June 2014
A bit disappointed as it seemed to jump about a lot not what I expected. Not a lot that is not known already.
on 17 August 2014
There wasnt anything in this that a sensible adult wouldnt already know !
on 9 September 2014
I found this book interesting and that it taught me a few things that I wasn't aware of when trying to lose weight. The fact regarding the calcium intake was the most interesting to me and I will definitely put a few secrets that I have taken from this book and apply them to my diet.
on 5 October 2014