44 Charles Street
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 September 2017
I've been an avid fan of d.s for as long as I can remember and this book hasn't failed to keep me reading from start to finish without wanting to stop. Onto the next one.
on 1 May 2018
A great read
on 28 September 2017
great story
on 27 April 2013
Although the outcome is predicable, I found this book had a good storyline and enjoyed it. As with all Danielle Steel books needed to keep reading and when finished was disappointed that it had finished. Good light reading with a twist.
on 8 May 2015
I haven't read Danielle Steel's books for years and for me the wrong one to choose. The story was okay, but just a pleasant read.
on 22 December 2013
I enjoyed reading this on holiday, generally very similar story line to her other books (it is very possible to predict the outcome). The story did have some unexpected elements though and overall I liked it.
on 3 February 2016
very good book only read Danielle Steel well worth the money
on 4 April 2015
I chose this rating as I found the book interesting and sometimes sad. I would recommend this book to friends.
on 19 April 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book, like her other books it's an easy read and very enjoyable. I always enjoy reading Danielle Steele books.
on 28 June 2017
Predictable but fun to read and would recommend but as usual the ending is anticlimactic which has started to happen over the past few years.