Price:£9.69+ Free shipping

on 23 March 2013
I fitted 3 of these on 26th January. They are on for about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week so quite heavy useage.

The first one blew yesterday 22nd March and another one went today. Thats about 2 months.

I previously used the full price ones from the supermarket but they don't last long either...
on 15 April 2014
The bulbs work fine until they point vertically down and i have had 3 of 12 shatter.I accept it may not be the bulbs but the fitting in which they are set. Just to let fellow Amazonians know of my experience.
on 28 March 2015
I had these bulbs in the cupboard ready to replace any existing bulbs when they fail. Bulbs from previous suppliers - perhaps not this make - have lasted about 6 months. When I have started using these bulbs they are burning out in just one day!!!! I am worried there may be some kind of underlying safety issue and am very dubious about the quality of these bulbs. I will not be using this brand of bulbs or this supplier again!
on 21 May 2015
I have since upgraded all my lights to LED, but back in the old days when I used these bulbs, I was impressed with them. Sure, they didn't last a lifetime, but they were infinitely cheaper than buying them from Homebase where they like to charge you ten times the going rate!
on 18 June 2011
I still use old style non energy efficient bulbs like these for two reasons: 1) I like to be able to actually receive light when I switch on a light - not a slow sunrise and 2) £4.09 for one of these bulbs in Ikea of the energy efficient variety. Not on my watch.

Long live the old style lightbulb!
on 2 March 2014
Bought some well established bulbs from b&q and they lasted about a fortnight. There is a tip I would recommend ,when replacing the bulbs always use a clean dry piece of tissue or surgical gloves as the bulb glows hot ,very similar to halogen bulbs because any contamination on the glass will cause them to blow!!!
on 16 December 2014
I have a 3-bulb spotlight fitting in the kitchen. I put the first bulb in in July and have since then used 8 bulbs. 3 of the bulbs shattered when they blew, leaving the screw-in base in the socket, and separating from the main bulb, which fell onto the worktop, or were left hanging from the socket by a single wire strand. An email to the company nearly 2 weeks ago has unfortunately not had a reply. I'll be going back to DIY store bulbs.
on 16 May 2011
Bulbs are bulbs at the end of the day, they arrived promptly, safely packaged and none were broken. One bulb only lasted two weeks however the other are still fine. Oveall no complaints and quick delivery.
on 17 January 2013
As the heading say's, a spotlight bulb is a spotlight bulb. Some are good and some are not. The ones I have purchased work well as they should, and very reasonably priced as well.

When I need some more I will buy from the same seller again.

Dave
on 18 December 2014
I used the first 2 of these bulbs and they blew after 2 days, thought it was bad luck is put the next 2 in and again blew after 2 days. Gave up and threw them away. Bought some from a shop that work perfectly well. Very disappointed