on 4 July 2014
Pros: Great value, non tarnish, fast delivery and yes it's very bling!
Cons: Arrived in small bag in bubble envelope, the metal is not as shiney silver as pictured and the middle stone was very lose until twisted into place.
I do love it though and have had many compliments. I do plan to buy another in this range from this seller. They just need to tweek a couple of things.
10 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
I bought this ring for a friend and she loves it. It is very sparkley. She says it fits well and is comfortable. The stone sizes are as described and as she expected. And she said this ring makes her real white gold and diamond engagement ring look very ordinary!
7 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2014
I ordered this ring from ah jewellery it is not the first purchase the ring are fab I get complements every time I wear them.They arrived in just a few days the packing was lightweight and secure my rings have arrived in perfect condition.
Jeanette
6 people found this helpful
on 22 September 2017
Absolutely love love it. It beautiful on. Had loads of compliments. Definitely recommend. The company have a fab customer service team. I ordered wrong size and they sorted all out for me, kept me updated. Their communication by email was just lovely.
One person found this helpful
on 7 March 2014
this ring is fantastic, the fit is excellent and despite the weight it doesn't spin round, the stones sparkle and the ring is very comfortable to wear. I think believability depends on the wearer, my engagement ring in 3 cts therefore this ring has a very believable look on me especially if worn with a thin band ring, love it.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 December 2013
Much bigger than I had anticipated and far too much bling for me. Useful in sense of not tarnishing but not sure I will ever wear. Could never pass as the real thing.
6 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2017
It sparkles more than my friends REAL Diamonds
And everybody notices it
Unisex and a great price
I shall be buying more
on 26 August 2014
This was an amazing purchase. I totally love this ring. It is bold without being distasteful . Great price also.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2015
Quick delivery good packing also,Immaculate and stunning ring without knowing would be looked as the real thing. Exellent My wife was absolutely pleased and happy to wear it Highly reccomended.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2016
Happy with seller. Delighted with ring. Great quality and price. Fits me beautifully. Looks lovely on.
One person found this helpful