Customer reviews

on 1 June 2017
very useful
on 28 November 2008
I was looking for a better way to display photos on my wall than blutac (which damaged my wall) so a guy in a photo shop suggested Spray Mount. I was amazed.
Yesterday I tried one photo just to see if it leaves any marks. Nothing. And then I repositioned the photo like 20 times and it still stick to everything.
Great for sticking stuff on the walls.
on 19 February 2014
I use this to attach backing to fabric for my home embroidery machine. It's good, and repositionable, without any stickiness. And it doesn't gunk up the needle of my machine.
on 15 February 2014
I use a lot of these in my card making, these were one of the cheapest I could find, and they are excellent value for the money
on 28 May 2014
I have used 3M Spray Mount repositionable spray adhesive for much of my working life. It is convenient and would not be without it.
on 15 June 2015
very good for stencilling on fabric but you have to a bit careful not to spray too much when stencilingl on paper
on 9 September 2014
haven't used this since my art college days but apart from the price hike same old stuff that does the job!
on 1 October 2014
Very good, really helps stick things and saves time rather than using glue
on 28 July 2014
We always use 3M because we know thatwe can rely on it to work
on 27 July 2014
As expected from 3M products. It works.