- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
3M ReMount Spray Adhesive - Repositionable - 400ml
|Price:||£20.18 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.63 (12%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Light-bonding, repositionable adhesive that gives a temporary hold
- Allows for repeated repositioning
- Clear and non-staining
- Ideal for general home and office use
- CFC-free, recyclable, does not cause ozone depletion
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
3M ReMount provides a light bonding adhesive that can be lifted and repositioned again and again, without leaving a sticky residue behind. As a result, it is the perfect choice for mocking up visuals, concept boards and displays. Considering redecorating a room? Why not think like an interior designer – collect pictures from magazines, pieces of fabric and wallpaper samples and use 3M ReMount to create a mood board. You’ll be able to swap and move things around on the board until you have it just right.
A repositionable adhesive is also great for planning project work or visuals for a presentation – when you’re happy with the layout, you can get a more permanent bond using other spray adhesives from the range such as 3M SprayMount or 3M DisplayMount. Need to mount photos? Try 3M PhotoMount – it is specifically designed to perform on photographic and other coated papers. Get an expert finish on all your displays with 3M spray-on adhesives!
IMPORTANT: use 3M ReMount Repositionable Adhesive in a well-ventilated area and read directions on packaging before use.
3M and ReMount are trademarks of 3M Company.
From the manufacturer
Spray Adhesives for Mounting
Mounting a photo, making a picture display, or showing off a design has never been easier with the 3M spray adhesive range for photograph, print and picture mounting. 3M's comprehensive range of clear spray adhesives can be used for many applications - as an adhesive for arts and crafts (scrap booking, model building, foil crafts) through to delivering professional results in wall display mounts, print mounting and of course, top quality 3M spray adhesives for photo mounts and picture displays.
|Adhesive Strength||Strong||Ultimate strength||Strong||Light||Strong|
|Best for||Card, fabric, foil and foam.||3D models, coated papers and exhibition boards.||Photos, illustrations and prints.||Mood boards and temporary notices.||Mock-ups, mounting designs and illustrations.|
|Benefits||Ideal for arts and crafts.||Rapid and permanent strength for strong and secure hold.||PH neutral, non yellowing with a good resistance to both high temperatures and UV light.||Non-transferable adhesive with a temporary hols that allows for repeated repositioning.||Secure long term bond that will not brittle with age. Repositionable for up to 12 hours when sprayed on one surface and 2 hours when sprayed on both.|
|Can size||Available in 200 ml or 400 ml||400 ml||Available in 200 ml or 400 ml||400 ml||Available in 200 ml or 400 ml|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality of the product is great, warrants it's price as it lasts ages and does exactly what it says.
I'd reccomend applying sparingly at about 40cm up from the paper, over newspaper - it can get a bit everywhere. Sprays evenly, isn't too wet, doesn't clump and doesn't gas out the room too much either. Quality product, would more than recommend.
I tested the spray on a 14 x 10 cm porous craft-paper postcard (the unicorn one in the picture). I sprayed the sticky onto the back of the postcard, then stuck the postcard to the wall. I deliberately used an area of wall that had soft, porous wallpaper that stains if you so much as look at it.
The postcard was firmly stuck on the wall for 48 hours, and there was no glue staining showing through. When I removed the postcard there was no residue left on the wall whatsoever. Whilst the wall was completely clean, the back of the post card stayed tacky and could be re-stuck back in another place.
This stuff works great, but there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. The instructions say you should wait 40 seconds after spraying before sticking in place. You do need to do this, if you stick the item straight on the wall, without waiting, it only stays up a couple of hours.
2. The back of the stuck thing stays tacky. Great for re-sticking, but unlike tac or tape you can't later take the sticky off and use the thing for something else. It's staying tacky for life.
3. Avoid getting the spray on any furnishings. I got a small amount on a glass table top and it's a nightmare to remove. This was the only thing that would take it off was Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
One can of this size should last me quite a long time - I expect it to last over a year.Read more