- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by safety-site when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
3M E.A.R Clear E.A.R Earplugs - 1 Pair
|Price:||£3.78 FREE UK delivery.|
- Virtually invisible when fitted, made from transparent polymer designed to be worn discreetly in ear
- Designed to provide optimum attenuation without adversly affecting wearer's ability to communicate
- High precision filter controls the flow of sound to maintain a connection with the outside world
- Comfortable and re-usable. Can be washed and then stored in storage case provided
- Sold as a single pair of earplugs
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||41 grams|
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Designed to be worn discreetly in the ear. E.A.R Clear E.A.R Earplugs are ideal for people working in the entertainment industry, where image is key
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall the product seems to do the job, and I may have a rather large ear canal so might be good, but you should still be careful with it at first, at least.
I do like using them for general sound blocking, such as in a busy office when trying to focus or in a noisy public area while trying to read. The fact they are transparent with little sticking out the ear, means you can have them in without anyone noticing (and possibly taking offence at you trying to block them out)
They do discolour in a month or two of use from wax/sweat/etc but the price means it's not too troublesome to replace.
As for the ear plugs themselves, they look pretty neat and do work ok, though personally I didn't find them that comfortable to wear - maybe I need to give them more time? Unfortunately for me as an amateur musician, I suffer from tinnitus and over- sensitive hearing, and find even moderately loud sounds a bit of an ordeal rather than a pleasure, so I keep on the lookout for the 'holy grail' in hearing protection!
I've tried various different plugs for live musical gigs and practice, to no real satisfaction, and I'm fast coming to the conclusion that it's a very personal preference as to which ones work best for each individual, according to ear size and the sensitivity and range of one's hearing - some plugs will cut out too much sound, others not enough, and each individual's requirements are different.
These plugs are well worth a try at the current price, so give them a go.
I have been so happy with them! They're easy to insert, comfortable, work very well (can still her people talking and they make the music clearer) but the best thing about them is how discreet they are! People have said they can't even see them in my ears, so I'm a very happy boy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Essential if you go to loud music venues but still want to talk to friends. PerfectPublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased these as my partner has very narrow ear canals and these are the only ones that fit and stay put.Published 13 days ago by buzz
Very comfy to wear and it's not visible, so no one can see that you are wearing them. Very happy with them.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent - soft and do a good job cutting out sound. Hard to see too.Published 1 month ago by Chris Hull
Really surprised me how comfortable these are to wear and you can hear everything clearly.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
- Great for the price!
- Very comfy
I used them at a MUSE concert they did work however I ended up taking them out as they blocked a lot of the high frequency... Read more