Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.04 UK delivery
3M(TM) Precise(TM) Mouse Mat with Leatherette Gel Wrist Rest - Silver - 22.1cm x 23.4cm x 1.9cm
|Price:||£31.10 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£13.50 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Precise™ mousing surface
- Light-reflective, micro-groove design improves tracking performance of both optical and standard mice
- Superior wrist 'glide-ability'
- Soothing medical gel reduces contact pressure
- Fully washable
- Non-skid base with strengthened edges
- Dimensions - 8.7"width x 9.2"depth x 0.8"height
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Supreme mouse traction for either optical or ball mice - the 3M Precise(tm) Mousing Surface features a micro-groove polymer surface which virtually eliminates slippage at faster mouse speed. Point, click and drag quickly, smoothly and accurately
Superior wrist 'glide-ability' from soothing medical gel which is cool to touch and reduces contact pressure. Designed to minimise the risk of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), this is a mouse mat with a difference. It's fully washable, features a leak free construction and non-skid base with strengthened edges
Top Customer Reviews
This mat works great with an optical mouse and has a rubber base so it stays exactly where you place it.
I spend 90% of my time on Photoshop so needed something which was going to give me accuracy and comfort.
I must admit i have never used a mat with wrist pad before and at first it felt a bit strange but after an hour i did not even notice it
Expensive compared to a lot of mats but worth the extra as it ticks all the boxes for me anyway, it is also made to a good quality.
This is why i gave it five stars
In reality, the mousing surface is more akin to fine sandpaper. It is rough to the touch and, in comparison to my old (smooth plastic) mouse mat, is very much noisier when moving a mouse across it. I feel sure that it would wear my mouse's feet down in next to no time. I don't feel that this is what one should reasonably expect from "micro-grooves".
This is a great shame, as the wrist rest looks as though it would have provided great support and been easy to keep clean (unlike the fabric covered rest on my old mat).
Unfortunately, due to the rough surface, this 3M mat is going back. If 3M could offer a similar mat, but with a very much smoother and quieter surface, I'd be very interested in buying it (preferably also at a more affordable price). In the meantime, my old mat gets a well-earned reprieve.
The back of the mat is a shiny smooth plastic that grips well to the desk. The other side is a smooth Matt finish over which the mouse glides very freely and makes for a very good surface for an IR mouse as I am using.
The material itself feels soft and yet holds your wrist smoothly in place as you work and I find it a much more comfortable alternative to floating my wrist over the mouse.
Overall a very worthwhile thing to have and worth considering if you don't have one.
=== OVERALL ===
Top quality mouse mat with wrist guard. If this is the sort of thing you're looking for, you can't go wrong with this one.
=== THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ===
* Heavy mouse mat that sits solidly on the desk without any movement at all - weighs about 330g on my kitchen scales - and does not stick to the wrist and lift off with the wrist as you go back and forth from the keyboard to the mouse
* The wrist guard is firmly padded and covered with black pleather that supports the wrist while allowing it to move freely from side to side
* The silvery gliding surface is a really good surface for my optical mouse to move around on
* Produces a more natural angle for the wrist, elevated as it is from the desk, relieving strain in the wrist and hand
=== NIGGLES ===
* As with any mousemat-wrist guard combination, you can end up twisting your wrist from side to side when you move the mouse, which just replaces one unnatural wrist movement (dipped down) for another (side to side)
* Another downside of all these sorts of mouse mats is that, unless you have plenty of room in front of your keyboard, the mousemat will be off to one side, which does throw out the shoulder and elbow to one side in a slightly unnatural angle
* Really dull, staid design: I'd prefer something in funky colours rather than black and grey
For sale at the time of writing this review at £31.84 (RRP £44.60).
A fantastic mouse mat, but it comes with a hefty price tag. At the time of writing it is £36. If you are a heavy mouse user and spend hours at your desk, then it may just be worth the investment as it will alleviate a lot of pressure on your wrist.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I work from home all day in front of a laptop hooked up to an external keyboard and mouse. For the past 5 years I have been using a wrist rest for a keyboard but NOT a mouse till... Read morePublished 1 month ago by GadgetDad
Have to say this is THE poshest mouse mat I have used, firstly the feel is of huge quality, the gel pad is cooling and very comforting on the right and the pad feel is something... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mike
It's a highly personal choice as to whether a mat is going to perform-in the way you want it- you need plenty of room to allow comfort position for your arm - this may has a smooth... Read morePublished 2 months ago by avid british reader
Anyone who is at the computer too long no doubt has suffered pains in the elbow or wrist. Although, it is expensive the 3M mouse mat is wonderful. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mr Paul Savory
The 3M(TM) Precise(TM) Mouse Mat with Leatherette Gel Wrist Rest - Silver - 22.1cm x 23.4cm x 1.9cm is a well constructed quality mouse mat which offers good support to the wrist... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ambienthighway
This has an anti-slip bottom surface and the mat itself makes the mouse much more responsive. I can;t testify to the 'extending battery life' claim, as I use a wired mouse. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rachel Green (author)
This mouse mat with wrist support is fabulous. It's a great size for sitting at the side of my desktop - it doesn't take up too much room - and does indeed provide comfortable... Read morePublished 2 months ago by A. Milne
* I am giving this 3.5 Stars *
This is a well-designed designed bit of kit. It has a medium speed surface, not too glossy, not too matte. Read more
This is a stylish wrist rest which is comfortable to use and provides good traction. The non-slip backing works well and my mouse moved smoothly across the surface. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Denise4891