Customer reviews

on 24 May 2015
Does the job nicely if you don't need one all the time it's a great alternative and perfectly suited to DIY use not every day heavy use.

I'm recently refurbishing a house, using paints, paint strippers, adhesives, horrible nasty chemical sprays, tile sealers etc etc and I want something to protect my lungs and not shorten my life 10 years by DIY'ing the house. As I only planned to do this once for a few months this disposable mask is perfect. It will block all the particulates of concern to me including the paint fumes / nasty stuff from the chemicals and doesn't cost a fortune.

I'm thoroughly convinced this has saved me from getting some nasty headaches I would normally get from painting/decorating and using chemicals. Would not hesitate to buy another one when this one kicks it...
on 27 May 2017
While this isn't cheap you pay for good quality with 3M. I use this for spraying weeds with a backpack sprayer and it really really works - you can't snell the chemicals so don't breath them in.
on 27 June 2017
Works well, seals around your face pretty good.The only problem with it is its fiddly to take on and off and cumbersome while your wearing it.
If you are doing a job which requires you to take it on and off frequently then it becomes a pain to use.A good paper mask is probably a better choice if you are laying a wooden floor like I was doing while wearing this one.
on 3 March 2017
Second of these i have Bought for my daughter and her resin casting hobby. Comfortable and functional can wear them with safety glasses. When you start to smell the vapours get rid.
on 18 February 2017
this has been very useful for working on my loft. I worked a few sessions without one and I can tell it works at keeping the dust and fibres out. fairly comfortable fit, adjustable.
on 11 June 2017
Usually end up with headaches and bad sinuses after doing a lot of sanding - but not after using this. Great product
on 11 September 2017
It was a bit fiddly to figure out how to wear and adjust the straps, despite the supplied instructions, but once I'd got the hang of it this mask fits well and comfortably, and let me work in a bleach-filled room with only the occasional faint hint of a bleach scent sneaking through. Excellent product, my lungs are grateful for this purchase.
on 22 September 2017
does the job. i'm using it for painting the house. the only thing is that after awhile it becomes uncomfortable. i use a lot of 3M products at my workplace and they are a quality brand.
on 24 June 2016
Great mask does exactly what it is for I have emphysema and this is great for keeping the dust out really pleased with this I have been looking for a good mask for a while and this works and it is almost one third cheaper than screw fix so a bargain.
on 9 March 2017
Good product - ideal for the job of sanding antifoul from a boat hull