Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Mar 2011, 14:33:29 GMT
I just got a 3D TV, and am gagging to find a good 3D game for the PS3. How is this one? Thoughts on others?

Posted on 26 Apr 2011, 23:20:22 BST
i played the demo in 3d and thought the 3d was really good!! Motorstorm Apocalypse is a good fun game and looks great in 3d!

Posted on 25 Jan 2012, 16:56:43 GMT
Bit late for my reply. Anyway now have 3DTV and had to play Killzone 3. Made the first mistake by only switching on the 3D of the TV together with the Active Glasses switched on, gave a bit of depth. Anyway, turns out I had to quit the campaign and go to the settings and switch on 3D, Wow!!! so far the best games experience in 3D I have played. NBA2K12 was good, however as Sports Games are fast moving the 3D suffered, Killzone 3 however was akin to watching a 3D film, only you were directing the action. Enemy bullets, explosions etc coming at you, took a few mins to adjust, now I'm just grinning from ear to ear killing Helghast. Even the cut scenes which for Killzone have always been cool sci-fi are 3D, would be interested in your feedback guys, going to try Crysis 2 this week and just ordered Mortal Kombat.

Posted on 27 Jan 2012, 02:41:38 GMT
Crookster says:
If you liked KZ3 in 3D you'll love Crysis 2. It's a great game in its own right but the 3D makes it look amazing. Only prob I find is it makes me go bog-eyed after a bit! Lol.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  23 Mar 2011
Latest post:  27 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about