- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (9 Nov. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1539655466
- ISBN-13: 978-1539655466
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
266,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #146 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture
- #246 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing
- #489 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
3D Printing: Third Edition Paperback – 9 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christopher Barnatt is a long-standing commentator on 3D printing technologies and the 3D printing industry, and the author of eleven previous books. He spent 25 years lecturing in Nottingham University Business School, and now works freelance as a futurist, YouTuber and keynote speaker.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is probably one of the most informative and well-written on the subject, covering a very broad spectrum of 3D printing and is that forward-looking, it could be used as a text book reference for a while yet. Not every author will provide such info as a printing directory and further reading sections at the back, just these alone make it worthwhile.
I gather the next version is due out soon and if this edition (2016) is anything to go by, the next will be even better.
Christopher Barnatt is the author on 3D printing and this edition is well upto date and better than before
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com