Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 November 2011
I love Michele's approach to astrology and must confess that I can't wait to watch her weekly horoscope videos on her own site! If you are familiar with those, you'll already know her unique style and this book is very much along those lines. She always manages to pack loads of information in but also makes whatever she is saying fun and hugely entertaining as well as deep. The first thing I did (of course!) was look up my own birthday. I thought it was absolutely spot on - and so did anyone else who knows me. This book is good for taking a quick look to get the lowdown on you or anyone else that you know.
on 14 October 2012
I really have enjoyed using this book when we have had people round, its even had a few nights out with me to the local pub and has provided great entertainment. The book has not been wrong so far, so its been something of an eye opener for those who think that there isn't anything in the star's. Michele has been able to offer an approach that is for everyone, I would highly recommend this book to those who enjoy sharing a good book to read. And one that has proved to be long lasting at that. Its also been wonderful in offering my family and friend's something extra in their birthday cards!
on 3 October 2013
had a copy of this myself whichI purchased many years ago. It was bought for a special friends birthday and she absolutely loved it .
on 20 December 2010
I was looking forward to reading this book as I had heard a lot about how accurate michele knight is as a psychic, however, as I looked through what was written for myself, family and also friends I was very disappointed that none of the information provided was even remotely relevant to the personalities or characteristics of anyone at all. I am just glad that I had bought a second hand copy for a fraction of the recommended retail price as it's just not worth it..