- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£9.62 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
How does life measure up for a 13-year old girl? Maeve McCarthy is 13 and trying to make sense of everything all at once - bodies, boys, friendships and family. Her best mates, Ruth, Claire and Orla, are more experienced in the ways of the world. They wear bras already (except Claire the feminist) and they've all had boyfriends. The new bra is a start but the girls really hope Maeve can find a fella, even offering kissing lessons to get her started. When Maeve attracts the attention of local heart-throb Brian, she abandons her girlfriends just when they need her most. Snubbed by her mates and in serious trouble at home, Maeve is forced to learn some hard lessons about what's really important in life.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
example of some ways to meet the problems of growing up.
Will appeal to anyone who can remember what being 13 was like boy or girl.