- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd (3 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848316666
- ISBN-13: 978-1848316669
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 1.6 x 23.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 187,230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
30-Second Quantum Theory: The 50 most thought-provoking quantum concepts, each explained in half a minute Hardcover – 3 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brian Clegg is a science journalist and author whose numerous books include Inflight Science, The Universe Inside You, Introducing Infinity: A Graphic Guide, Dice World and The Quantum Age, all published by Icon. He also runs popularscience.co.uk
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
As an aside The Nazi persecution of Jewish scientists resulted in many fleeing to the US , which gave the US physics program such a boost. But, the xenophobia of the later MacCarthy era in the US drove much of the talent elsewhere away from the US. Its a lesson we should learn from.