- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1251 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ITEXE9I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #831,033 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The 30 Minute Beer Expert: A Concise Guide for Beer Lovers Kindle Edition
|Length: 90 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book is very informative. Not only does it go over where beer comes from (spoiler alert: it's magic!), but it goes into how it has evolved, how it is made, different types, and even beer pairing tips, so you know what type of beer to drink with a meal. Even what kind of glass to use! (spoiler alert: child's sippy cup).
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this. It was very informative, especially for someone that frequents the Wall Of Beer, looking for oddities. The next time that I go, I will be a little more informed in my purchases. Now I will get terrible beers ON PURPOSE!
From the history to the distinctive characteristics to understanding the label to pairing beer with the right food - Michael Sullivan really opened my eyes to the knowledge I had no idea about before!
I found myself enjoying The 30-Minute Beer Expert and can proudly say I can stand in front of that shelf of beer and confidently choose the perfect one!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Beer
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Gastronomy
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > History of Food
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Beer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Gastronomy