on 24 October 2017
My granddaughter loves it !!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 September 2017
Super product. Our little 3 year old son loves it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2011
We purchased the bike*star 12" balance bike for our little boy last autumn and he struggled to reach the ground to push himself along. He's now turned 3 and has grown enough to be able to propel himself along nicely. The brake on the rear wheel squeaks a bit, but I'm sure it's not going to be hard to sort out when the warmer weather comes along.

The build quality of the bike is excellent and I have to say it looks really good - especially when you compare it with some of the cheaper balance bikes out there. It should be rugged enough to handle most of the knocks your average toddler can give it. The rear stand is a bit annoying as our son doesn't really understand when to put it up or down, but that's not a big deal.

Even though it's not cheap, the overall quality of the bike really makes this a worthwhile purchase that I'd recommend. How long it will be before wanting to switch to a pedal bike is another matter though.
This bike is great for my three year old. It's made well, no plastic spokes, and the frame is nice and light. The only thing I would change is to make the bike prop a bit longer. Great quality for half the money of other brands and comes from Germany. It arrive unbelievable fast. A great purchase!
on 29 April 2010
Great bike for little one although quite quick and proper steering which takes a bit of getting used to. Great height for our two and a half year old, might be bit high for younger as their feet need to be firmly on the floor.
on 21 August 2013
We bought this bike for our son's 3rd birthday last May.We debated which size to buy and eventually decided o the 30.5 cm size. Our son is of average size and this was perfect. The seat and is adjustable so will grow with your child. It is a great colour and appears to be sturdy and well made. Our son absolutely loves his balance bike. It took him a couple of days to get used to it and then he was zooming along. After a few weeks he was keeping up with his older sisters on their peddle bikes. We were absolutely amazed at how he took to it and was even trying to do stunts on it! It was absolutely fantastic to watch. Everybody comments how brilliant it is when we are out. The only negative comment I have is regarding the stand. Our son kept banging his leg against it but it was quick and easy to remove the stand.
The following Christmas we bought our son a peddle bike. After learning to balance using his balance bike he got on the peddle bike (without stabilisers) and rode it Immediately! He is now 4 and can ride his peddle bike perfectly. He still loves his balance bike however and will not part with it! He is now trying to do more stunts on it! I cannot recommend this balance bike highly enough. I would say it is one of the best purchases we have made for any of our children. I wish we had bought them for our girls at the same age, instead of going down the traditional route of stabilisers. If you are debating whether to buy a balance bike or a bike with stabilisers I would go with a balance bike every time. The bike star balance bike is a great balance bike, that looks cool and our son is very proud of it.
on 23 March 2010
Fabulous product, and excellent price you can buy with confidence as customer service is brilliant. I had read about some bikes being a little plasticky and then looked at others (much more expemsive ones) no need this one ticks all the boxes and will last. It is a must buy if you are looking for a balance bike.bike*star 30.5cm (12 Inch) Kids Learner Balance Beginner Run Bike - Colour Green
on 7 September 2010
Delivery was very prompt.
Bike is good, not difficult to assemble, but the allen key did not come with the package.
It is cute little bike, my son likes it.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the bike.
Teri
on 9 May 2010
A very happy grandson who loves his Run Bike,and given the chance would sleep with it.
on 25 August 2011
We bought this for our son's 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. He is very tall but is just able to touch the ground, so is still learning how to balance, he is so proud of "my green bike"! Fortunately it is proving very hard wearing as it ends up on the ground regularly! The bike arrived in less than a week and was really easy to put together. We're really pleased with our purchase.