- Audio CD (5 Dec. 2005)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: CD
- Label: Sony Music CMG
- ASIN: B000M5AKP8
- Other Editions: Audio CD | Audio Cassette | DVD Audio | Vinyl | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 503 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 174,001 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
|Price:||£8.78 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
Elvis 30 #1 Hits
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Original recording remastered, 7 Jun 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
ELVIS PRESLEY 30 #1 Hits (2007 European limited edition 31-track CD album issued as part of the Disc Box Slider series including the hits Heartbreak Hotel In The Ghetto and bonus recording A Little Less Conversation [JXL Radio Edit Remix] presented in unique die-cut card outer slipcase with the original cover artwork and an inner slider containing the disc!)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the tracklist, have a look at the 'mp3 version(s). Album 1 The Number 1's are exactly that. Plus, with the bonus JXL track, A Little Less Conversation, you've got some great listening coming your way. I highly recommend the CD. You should only wait a couple of days from ordering to receiving!
In addition to this also pick up 'Elvis: 2nd To None' and 'Elvis: The Platinum Collection'. Owning these three CD's will give you a lot of Elvis' songs and you'll also hear songs you didn't know he even did (My surprise when I heard 'My Best Friend's Girl').
Great CD, jam-packed with hit upon hit upon hit. Timeless masterpieces from a timeless artist!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews