on 8 July 2015
Cheap and very poor.

On first use tip broke off inside my PC tower and now I am totally unable to plug anything else into it.
review image
on 20 May 2013
I've had this for a while now, and as such have stepped on it and yanked it out of its socket many many times. It still works really well, without the slightest hint of protest. No crackles or anything.

For this price, I can ask nothing more of my little cable. We're very happy together.
I live in a 1st floor flat and so I have neighbours either side and also below me. The thing is, I like to watch TV into the early hours especially on weekends. However I didn't want to annoy my neighbours.

My solution was to purchase this 3m audio extension cable and plug one side [Male] into the audio output of my TV and I plugged my headphones into the otherside [Female]. The cable was longer than I needed but it is now tucked safely behind the wardrobe and bedside table. Besides It may come in handy should I decide to rearrange my bedroom :-)

Now I can watch TV all night if I so choose without worrying about waking the neighbours.I have had no issues at all with the cable, the sound quality is superb and I am one happy customer :-)

on 5 August 2016
This 3.5mm cable was a great buy for my computer which was in dire need of an extension to its rear AUX port since my headphones couldn't reach that far and that my front port was messed up.

Luckily this was the solution to my problem, I quickly placed the order not thinking about the size or product, not smart as the cable that was ordered was far too big, awk well.

The cable itself was fine and works well, the female port (where you plug the headphone in) is a bit hard to work with but that's alright because I only plug and unplug it about 3 times a day, might be a problem if you use it a lot more than that.

I recommend buying this for someone who needs an extension quickly for comfort, convenience and is not a major audiophile, good for me, might not be good for everybody else. A good product a good rating, really depend on your needs.
on 9 January 2016
This cable has proved to be quite handy! I use it for when I want to connect my earphones (which have a short cable) to my computer.
Consider a male to 2x female 3.5mm audio splitter, so that you can have this cable attached for your earphones at all times, whilst having your headphones attached at all times too (could save time and hassle!).

No problems with the connections or cable so far - but it is a cheap product!

I haven't noticed a drop in audio quality when using this with my earphones. I can't say how it affects my Sennheiser HD 598 headphones as the provided cable for those is more than long enough.

With 317 reviews at 4.2/5 stars, you should be confident that for £1 you're getting a good product!
on 18 July 2014
My wiry dog keeps jumping over my lap and getting tangled in this cable, which I use to extend the wired headphone range - and it still survives. The headphone socket is about a metre away from the foot of the bed, with this cable extending the cable already attached to the headphones, I have ample cable length to lounge at the top of the bed and move around without dislodging the 'phones or the plug. There's too much signal interference to use wireless headphones here, so this extension cable is just what I need for my wired headphones. It's fine for listening to TV programmes or talk radio, but I wouldn't use it to listen to music as there is a little background hiss.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
Oh dear, for just over a quid I wasn't expecting miracles but I did think that it may just "do"- wrong.
It created a crackling hissing sound interference that ruined the sound quality, annoyed me and completed ruined my enjoyment.
Don't be a cheapskate like me...you really do buy cheap, buy twice in this case.
I used this for a couple of months, in one position, no bending or flexing, and it stopped working. I tried other headphones with no luck. I have to also add that the right channel went first before the cable completely packed up. I used it on my TV. I've seen other reviewers give reviews completely to the contrary, so maybe it's just my bad luck on this occasion.

So, not very happy with this purchase, but you get what you pay for, I guess.
on 31 October 2012
What can i say about an extension cable that is 3 meters long, and you simply plug in and connect your headphones to m and they work!

Well I must admit I thought I had a faulty cable, as I kept loosing the sound, but all it was, is the connector (where you plug your headphones in) is a very tight fit, and as such you need to push firmly to make sure it is fully connected!

Works perfectly and means I can watch TV without disturbing anyone else (or having to sit too close to the TV as my headphones wont reach my chair!), at a volume I am happy with, and also eliminates me turning the volume up on the TV too loud!
on 3 July 2017
I purchased it from NowView. It worked fine at first then stopped working after a while. only used to extend phone on bedside table to headphones in bed - so no stress at all on the cable. The male connector to the phone now makes a poor contact and it has to be binned. Cheap garbage.