Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.99|
Save £3.50 (50%)
The 2nd International Cookbook for Kids Kindle Edition
|Length: 175 pages||Optimised for larger screens||Age Level: 8 - 13|
|Grade Level: 4th - 8|
Kindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Top Customer Reviews
Cooking together is not only a great way to have fun and learn life skills, it is also an easy way to sneak in a few lessons in math, reading, geography - even history and science. (Every child I know has loved to watch Alton Brown's mad kitchen science show, Good Eats.) Matthew Locricchio's International Cookbooks for Kids are a fantastic resource to help with that.
My granddaughter and I often cooked from The International Cookbook for Kids back when we were homeschooling and I've been recommending that book to parents & grandparents for years, so I was delighted to see Locricchio's latest, The 2nd International Cookbook for Kids. These are not by any stretch of the imagination what you might think of as a "kid's cookbook."
There are no mixes and no cute little assembly tricks, no Candlestick or Bunny Rabbit Salad, no sandwiches that look like sailboats and nothing has been dumbed down. You'll find no American cheese or even much hamburger. All of the recipes that Matthew presents are REAL food - the kind that you go down to the produce department or out to the garden to buy.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Cookery
- Books > Food & Drink
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Activities, Crafts & Games > Cooking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Geography & Cultures > Explore the World
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Children's Nonfiction > People & Places