on 22 December 2013
I already had a pair of these, but the silver bits were starting to peal off (don't put them through the dryer by accident!).

I like these compression tights - they are good both for running (flexible and light weight, and wick moisture away), as well as being flattering - the "X" pattern looks nicer than some other plain black running tights I have (i.e. it breaks up the black a bit). The latest version of these tights also has a little pocket on the inside waist band for a key which is a good addition.

They are pricey - but I like how they are shaped for a woman's body.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2014
These feel good quality, are compressive and wash well. The only thing I would change is the waist band, which is thin with a draw string so digs in - skins do thick waist bands that avoid this. I only paid half price and wouldn't pay full price for them.
on 28 November 2014
Great running tights, but be careful not to run in the sun as there will be a huge X on your legs from these tights even with sunscreen on
on 20 June 2013
these are great pants and work a treat to relieve pain DOMS etc

good quality and good value we do a lot of sports so they are well used
on 26 August 2012
After suffering multiple DVT's in a year and once I started feeling better I needed compression bottoms to start exercising again, these do the job, think they are a bit expensive at £60, but do the job. Only have a few twinges while hooping for 30mins.
on 23 April 2015
Excellent quality. Very happy with purchase. Good fit, no sagging or wrinkling and washing well so still like new. Highly recommend.
on 13 May 2015
Ran the London Marathon in these compression tights and they were great. Would recommend them
2 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2016
Had them before, good as ever!
on 19 August 2013
I was recommended compression gear to wear under a jiu jitsu kimono to help me get less injuries, my legs still breath and I don't feel restricted I loved the price and I love the quality and material plus the bruises are minimal now. Highly recommend them
on 10 October 2014
One of the best running purchases I have made. I wear these after long runs and can even put them on under skinny jeans! After wearing them, my legs feel great. I would definitely recommend them.