Customer reviews

Size: X-Small|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£41.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 2 March 2014
I play roller derby and have wanted to try these leggings for a while but could never afford them. Armed with my Amazon Christmas voucher, I bought my first pair and I absolutely love them! In fact, I don't want to skate in anything else now and after spotting Amazon's recent reduction in the price, I quickly invested in another pair.

They're really comfortable and supportive. I wondered how much of a difference post-training and post-competition the compression would actually make, but it was truly noticeable. I still have some muscle aches as would be expected, but comparatively I have noticed a definite difference in the general severity and duration of aching after tough training and competition in the two months I've been using them.

These will definitely be my go-to leggings for some time!
on 4 August 2017
Ive worn the long version of these for a while and these three quarter ones are equally as suportive and comfortable. I have a sore hamstring sometimes and since ive worn these compresion tights it has improved while ive been out running and after.
on 29 May 2014
As a beginner runner, I was really skeptical that these would make any difference at all. They fit beautifully, were very comfortable and flattering.I wore them for a half marathon and I think they reallly made a difference to not only my running but very speedy recover. Legs barely tired next day - or maybe I was just going too slow. Would highly recommend!
on 8 April 2014
These are the best sports bottoms I've bought so far, comfortable with a lot of movement. Very happy with my purchase.
on 26 March 2015
Brilliant tights, would purchase again. Had these for over a year and worn / washed them loads and still really comfortable and warm.
on 22 September 2013
These are great for tight aching muscles and for wearing when coming back from injury. I have worn them not only while working out but also during the day and they have been really good support. Would certainly recommend them.
on 16 September 2017
I'm normally a trouser size 6-8uk and 5ft 4, the xs I ordered going by the sizing chart were too large. Absolutely no compression advantage due to this
on 18 April 2014
Really pleased with the compression tights great fit and really good price wore them running a half marathon really happy
on 11 August 2016
Would have been ok apart from they cut behind the knees. I'm not that tall and don't usually have a problem with 3/4 length. Returned and brought the 7/8 length which are far more comfortable.
on 22 March 2016