2XU Men's Compression Tights
|Price:||£43.86 - £95.88|
- OPTIMAL COMPRESSION SUPPORT: Medical Circular knit 70 Denier fabric construction for 360 degree consistent yet powerful pressure | Supports and protects glutes, abductors, IT band, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE, LESS SORENESS: Muscle Containment for reduced vibrations & oscillation, less fatigue & muscle damage | Increased circulation for improved muscle performance & faster recovery | Graduated Compression Fit for circulatory benefits
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY: Invista LYCRA® for Certified Gradient Compression | Antibacterial & SPF 50 Sun protection | Breathable & Lightweight
- ACTIVE USE: Training & Competition, Aerobic Sports, Running/Walking/Cycling, Gym & Fitness, General Sports, Paddle & Water Sports, Climbing & Hiking, Winter Sports
- RECOVERY USE: Post-Exercise Recovery at Rest, Active Recovery, General Travel, Air Travel, DVT Protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
With graduated compression engineering to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Compression Tights utilize PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups allowing them to fire more efficiently, while promoting increased circulation to reduce fatigue and increase power. Its graduated compression design helps promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles and reduces muscle damage + fatigue. Made with a flatlock seam construction for reduced chaffing, an antibacterial fabric, and a UPF50+ Sun Protection, 2XU Compression Tights are perfect for training, competing, and recovery. Garment Features: Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra® Antibacterial + moisture wicking UPF 50+ sun protection Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort Benefits: Increased circulation - longer durations of sustained muscle performance, less fatigue, faster recover Graduated compression fit - higher strength levels in the lower leg, encourages maximum blood flow return toward the heart, promoting increased circulation for faster recovery Muscle containment - reduced muscle vibration, improved muscle alignment for increased power, protection from muscle damage and fatigue Reduces effects of DOMS - delayed Onset Muscle Soreness Heightened proprioception - more alert and agile
Top customer reviews
*The picture of the tights is not entirely accurate. The "X" on the upper part of the left thigh is silver and not orange as shown other than that they look fine.
Bought from SportsShoes Unlimited.
I use compression because of how it feels and looks not because I believe in the advertised benefits.
Bought size M as I have done before (88-89 waist) and the fit is good and length is just fine (I'm approx. 180 cm).
They are not see-through but be aware that the brighter and lighter the colour the more everything shows if you don't have anything underneath. I have tried black, navy, green and red (green and red doesn't leave much to the imagination).
Be careful when you wash them. The "X" has a tendency to peel and become sticky. I don't think it will happen if you wash by hand.
I use them for strength training, boxing and OCR (obstacle course race).
I ordered a size Large as in all the compression and running tights that I have, but I do have to say that for me they were a bit to loose on the waist as I have big thighs and quite small waist so probably I could've spend more time chasing better sizes. Anyway those leggings have straps so you can adjust the waist but I do recommend to make sure you buy the your size because I am sure for the quality of those tights you want to have the right size.
Most recent customer reviews