Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

on 24 September 2012
These little earrings are brilliant especially for the buy one get one buy free. I got these as gifts for two of my friends, they really liked them and they look much more expensive than they were im a happy customer.
on 14 November 2012
These earrings are gorgeous! They are a lot bigger than the picture and the stones are very bright. Look excellent with hair taken up. I got 5 pairs to give all my friends! Very good price and excellent buy. Would definitely recommend it :)
on 5 December 2012
Excellent product for the price and one free was even better. Very good quality and would recommend as a Christmas Gift.
on 28 January 2014
plus points, the earrings were very cheap, on the down side, EVERYTHING, items took nearly 2 months to be delivered, even after asking for it to be redisbatched, only one pair showed up, still waiting for the second pair, they didnt look that great, but then maybe i expected too much for the money. Also worth noting that the seller is not UK based as the name would suggest, which makes communication very difficult. Items were ordered beginning of December (about the 5th) and to this date (28.01.14) i still have only received one pair of earrings that were meant to be part of a christmas present.
on 17 December 2012
i bought these for my daughter for Christmas, the earrings look great, shame they come in a plastic tub, but i can easily buy a small gift box to put them in. The earrings look well made and different to the normal plain stone ones i usually buy her, so these will be unique for her. im sure she will love them.
VINE VOICEon 14 February 2013
I wasn't expecting much from these earrings but was pleasantly surprised by them! they look great and I can manage to keep them in all day without them irritating me (or turning my ear green)they only come with those tiny plastic tube backs which are pretty useless and fiddly, but I have lots of spare earrings to use in their place. They are a bit heavy too, and I though this made them droop a little but all things considered, these are a very, very good buy.
on 7 February 2015
They did not look nice but the backing is awful. Maybe if you are a teenager you can get the plastic back onto the earring. It should state SMALL plastic Similar to butterfly to keep earring in olace They have now gone in the bin
on 29 December 2012
I bought these for a friend at Christmas and she absolutely loves them. They're such cute little earrings for such a good price, yet they look rather expensive - I might buy myself a pair too!
on 27 August 2014
Ok so I know these are cheep but did not expect after wearing them for my ear lobe to swell and section of my skin to die and come off leaving a large hole behind. I have never before had any reaction to a pair of earnings. The only good thing I can say is they came fast.
on 19 December 2012
I thought that this product was okay, the design itself was nice and it the 2 pair of earrings came in a decorative, pink pouch. Although it looks quite cheap and only comes with plastic backs. I wouldn't recommend this product :)