TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 March 2017
NOTE: The last time I bought these, they took 22 days to arrive.

Ive taken a photo next to a lighter and tape measure, to show the approximate size and thickness (which is about 1.5 millimetres) of these cheap metal brackets.

They are cheap in price (just up my street) but very strong! I have bought, re-bought and re-bought these again and again, Im now on my third pack. The prices were all around £1.50 but fluctuate slightly.

In my opinion, excellent quality AND price. I am not sure what the maximum load bearing ability of these small brackets is, but they are performing well for me and hold plenty of weight. They are not made from cheap metal and will NOT bend easily.

Very very happy with these. I chose them for keeping vertical structural supports in place and bought over a dozen packs in total, in the end. I intend to measure the load bearing weight of them for those who are interested next edit.
review image
on 6 May 2015
Really good buy, strong enough for my use, (reinforcing drawers), not much to add really.
No screws dont forget you need to buy these as well. Dont forget also they are smaller than the photo makes them look, so make sure this is the size you need,
on 26 April 2017
As advertised and good value
on 10 April 2017
GOOD
on 17 June 2017
Well made and arrived really quickly.
on 12 April 2017
strong sturdy little brilliant
on 30 June 2016
Excellent!
on 27 April 2017
good
1/. When I ordered these it was with a specific job in mind. By the time these arrived the job was completed for several weeks so to be direct, delivery was very very slow.
2/ Delivered in a small plastic bag type envelope I had to use sissors to cut it open.
3/ All were loose in the bag.
4/ The bunch sent to me were slightly smaller than specified.
5/ The metal is such that I do not believe it to be of use outdoors as they are untreated and will rust up very quickly.
6/ The vast amount of jobs will be out of sight but if visible, in the right location these are not hard on the eye.
7/ Perfect fit with a slight counter sink for a size 6 screw, sorry, do not know the metric.
8/ Two screw holes make for a very firm fixture even with brackets that are so small.
9/ My overall opinion is that these represent decent value, most especially when compared to high street costs but REMEMBER. They are very slow to arrive.
10/ I would certainly buy again if needed and will probably add some varied sizes to my bits and bobs boxes
11/ IF YOU FIND THIS REVIEW USEFUL PLEASE CLICK THE USEFUL REVIEW BOX
on 5 September 2016
Just need a couple to make some L-shaped battens to protect some exposed pipes that were behind a washing machine. No shops local and so had to wait for these, though small, they held the pieces of wood together and are strong enough, then attached the battens to the wall, nice and securely and now have the peace of mind that the water pipes are protected, even though I had to wait a several weeks for these to come, as they came from China, I believe.

Good product but slow delivery for me.

I paid £1.30 in October 2015 (took 4 - 6 weeks to arrive). Price was £1.26 at September 2016