- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
PYTHON No Spill Water Changer, 7.5 m ( Brass Adaptor Not included )
|Price:||£52.95 (£36.48 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- It drains as well as fills aquariums
- will not disturb fish or decor during routine aquarium maintenance
- No buckets, no siphons, no mess, no tank tear downs, 7.5 Metres
- Note: Brass Adaptor Not included But Sold serepartly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Python No Spill Clean and Fill is a complete ready-to-use system which adapts easily to most taps and makes water changes a breeze. It drains as well as fills aquariums, and will not disturb fish or decor during routine aquarium maintenance. No buckets, no siphons, no mess, no tank tear downs...EVER again. The Python No Spill Clean and Fill system includes: hose, gravel tube, switch, hose connectors, tap pump, and tap adaptors.
NO SPILL WATER CHANGER
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I used it for the first time today. I quickly found the correct screw-on adapter for our kitchen faucet, hooked it up and played around with it to figure out what all the bits do, and I was promptly able to begin my water change.
So long as your aquarium is higher up than your faucet, this thing has some SERIOUS suction power. It hoovered 14 litres in about 2 minutes. I'll have to remember to turn the tap down so it's slower next time! Refilling was just as simple. I spent most of the time just getting the water temp right coming out of the faucet before flipping the refill switch, and the rest was a breeze. The whole process is pretty quick, especially compared to the bucket method.
We have a separate hot water tank for our mixer tap, and the fish are not bothered at all from any hot water tank contaminants, which was one of my concerns with this. Also remember to dechlorinate your tank for the replacement amount BEFORE pumping in the tap water, otherwise your fish my get some exposure to the chlorine coming in. I personally use seachem prime, which takes care of any heavy metals plus other bits too.
Over all a great product, well designed and I'm quite happy with it.
I got a 130L tank with 2 goldfish in it. I do water changes once a week and take out around 50% and this python makes it quick, easy and fun! No splashing around with buckets of water, no heavy lifting and super easy too use.
I would recommend getting a brass adapter instead of the plastic one that comes with the product. The plastic one does not seal it completly thight which make the water suction a lot lower and therefore harder to vacum the gravel/sand if you have that in your tank.
It a lot of money, but definitely worth every penny!
I live and use this in my kitchen sink in Denmark if that helps you find out if it will fit your sink or not.
The hose (unlike other brands) is very flexible and easy to roll up when you're done, and you can buy longer extensions and different gravel attachments and even a hook for refilling your tanks. Definitely recommended to all my aquarist friends, to prevent heavy buckets and backache.