- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: FT Publishing International; 01 edition (13 Jan. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292178892
- ISBN-13: 978-1292178899
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.8 x 21.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 74,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
25 Need-to-Know MBA Models Paperback – 13 Jan 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
25 Need-to-Know MBA Models provides easy access to the most useful models, tools and concepts that are covered on MBA programmes. Whether you are a student about to embark on an MBA or a manager who wants to understand the ideas taught, this guide will help you to get ahead.
Covering 25 key models that have been picked from programmes around the world, 25 Need-to-Know MBA Models cuts through the jargon to give you the core information on each model: what it is, when to use it, how to use it with key practical tips.
- Want new ways of looking at old problems?
- Need a range of management decision-making tools at your fingertips?
- Only want what you need to know, rather than reams of theory?
- Includes 10 handy dos and don’ts of using MBA models
With indispensable models that will help you make the most out of every business opportunity, this book tells you what you need to know, fast.
About the Author
Julian Birkinshaw is Professor and Chair of Strategy & Entrepreneurship at LBS. He's a Fellow of the British Academy & holds PhD & MBA degrees. He was recently placed 39th on the global “Thinkers 50” list of thought leaders in the field of management.
Ken Mark is a businessman, entrepreneur, research & writer. He's written more than 100 case studies for use in MBA classrooms.
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this as a must read for all but particularly executives and managers who have never been to business school before. Also a great read for prospective MBA students, helps you gain clarity in your decision making process and re-assures you of how much value a MBA can add to your professional development.
Really like the way in which the author's explain each of the models in a well crated manner, followed by with techniques of using those models, and finally a practical tip and a pitfall to help you understand the each of the models in a real perspective. My favourite one being the Change management and Emotional Intelligence model.
A great book extremely well structured and well researched.
be taken into account while into a book that truly lives up to its title. It's rare to find complicated concepts explained with such clarity. Highly recommended. (Ben Casnocha, author of My Start-Up Life)
The book is very well written, I enjoyed reading it cover to cover, but the clear and organised lay out makes it easy to navigate so that a reader can dip in and out of the relevant models.
I’d recommend it as a reference guide for business leaders, entrepreneurs and students; or as an introduction for anyone wanting to find out more about business.
The links to further reading/landmark articles are super helpful too, to enable further review of material and consolidation of learning.
Highly recommended for current, future MBA students; and those business leaders who want a clearer understanding of the key frameworks that will help them achieve at work!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship