on 20 September 2017
This is a wonderful cushion cover knitting pattern book. The designs are really lovely and instructions are easy to follow. Have made at least five of the patterns. Great value for money as I got a pre-owned version and it was pristine. I have shown so many members of my family and firends this Debbie Abrahams book and they have gone on to buy other knitting books produced by the this lady.
on 29 January 2018
Gorgeous. I just love her books. They are beautifully illustrated and very easy to follow. I just love her use of colour and texture, be it beads, sequins or various knitting patterns. I hadn't realised that this was a spiral bound edition, which come as a really pleasant surprise as I much prefer them. If you like to create beautiful things, then her books are for you.
on 22 September 2017
Nice knitting projects in a spiral bound book.
on 15 January 2013
It's exactly what I was looking for so obviously I gave it 5 stars.Lots of choice of patterns & quick to knit,recommend it to all knitters especially ones like me who has arthritis so easy to pick up & put down.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2012
I bought this book alongside "knitting block by block". This is a fantastic book, with some great designs - excellent inspiration. I haven't knitted any from it yet, but certainly will.
As usual, the books came packaged really well, and with prompt delivery. All I need is some more hours in the day for knitting!
on 3 May 2014
Arrived as promised. Haven't had chance to try these patterns yet but lots to chose from. All patterns coded according to ability. Can't wait to try them out. Lots of variety. Would recommend this book.
on 12 July 2013
Was expecting more modern/abstract designs that would work for cushions, but these all look like jumpers.
Will sell again after trying one design. Disappointed in the content although book is beautiful.
on 16 November 2015
Well illustrated and with plenty of inspiring ideas. Love the designs.
on 2 May 2012
Item arrived very quickly. An excellent book and I have been knitting some of the patterns already in the book. Will be a favourite to choose different patterns.
#
on 14 February 2013
This was for my Mother0in-law who is over ninety.She thinks she wil be able to follow the patterns with not much help from anyone
One person found this helpful