on 18 March 2008
Do not let your daughters and their friends see this book - you will be knitting for them non-stop! My daughter bought me this for my birthday and it came beautifully wrapped but with post-it notes in nearly every page saying which order she wants the item knitted in. There are lovely projects for young people, but also some I want to knit for myself when my daughter isn't looking. I see no reason why a grandmother shouldn't have some pretty slouch socks or a gorgeous little bag.........
The nice thing about this, as with all Debbie Abrahams books is that the designs are so logical and easy to follow.
on 7 March 2008
Another beautiful, colourful inspiring book from this talented knitwear designer.The book itself is hard backed but spiral bound so is easy to use and to knit from.This book is full of colourful beaded knitting projects.They range from the easy, headbands, slippers, belts to the more challenging jacket, cushions and throws.Each project is photographed in beautiful detail. The patterns are easy to follow as are the techniques, which are described and photographed in detail.
If you haven't yet added beads or sequins to your knitting, why not, this book is for you.
on 22 December 2013
Great book for those who are wanting to try beading on your
knitting. Nice clear instructions and ideal for those like me
who have never attempted beading before.
on 27 July 2014
I purchased this item for my daughter, she was thrilled with it
on 30 November 2014
I thought the book was a little dated and I only found 3 patterns I wanted to knit. I'm glad I bought this book second-hand.
VINE VOICEon 30 August 2014
Quite an old book but some nice ideas even though a bit old fashioned.
on 21 September 2016