- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
247º Fahrenheit [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Scout Taylor-Compton and Tyler Mane of Halloween I and II, Travis Van Winkle (Transformers, Friday The 13th), Michael Copon (One Tree Hill) and Christina Ulloa (Charmed) star in this blistering thriller about four friends who travel to an isolated lakeside cabin for a weekend of partying, including hot times in the sauna.
But something has gone wrong. The sauna door is now blocked from the outside, trapping the teens inside with the heat on full-blast and no way to turn it off. At 190°F, their skin will sear. At 200°F, their lungs will burn. At 212°F, their blood will boil. Tonight, the temperature is headed for 247°F!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Jenna (Scout Taylor-Compton) whose boyfriend is killed in the confusing opening scene agrees to come "out of her comfort zone" (clever play on words) and go to a remote cabin owned by Uncle Wade (Tyler Mane) a man who loves the noble weed. Jenna goes with Renee (Christina "hot pink bikini" Ulloa) her idiot boyfriend Michael (Michael Copon) and Ian (Travis Van Winkle). It doesn't take long for the three of them (minus Michael) to get trapped in a sauna.
I had trouble attempting to figure out what the first killing had to do with the script or where "247" came into this thing as we don't get to see any indication of heat. The film is slow developing and once things start to happen, it is still slow and must be filled in with outside events and flashbacks. The acting wasn't particularly bad, but the script was downright awful.
If you want to see a better film that has 247 degrees in the title, try "247 Degrees North." If you want to see a better film about people locked in a sauna, try "The Steam Experiment." Or if you want to see a better movie where people have sex to classical music: "A Clockwork Orange."
I should have turned it off after I saw the confusing opening, "based on true events" and "3 years later."
Parental Guide: F-bomb, brief sex, no nudity.
You can relate to the characters at all times. You'd be forgiven for thinking that three friends stuck in a sauna can go nowhere with the plot.
Yes, it stretches the plot at times, but you are left with a feeling that this could happen in real-life (and did to a degree).
Creates the correct ammount of suspense, which forgives the hammy acting at time.
Comes with Deleted Scences only as an extra and English 5.1 soundtrack as the only audio option.
Didnt enjoy this at all, sounded good but was just so boring and nothing happened. Shame as true story i believe but my god it was boring!