- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
EF 24-70mm F/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Next-generation optical design the EF 24-70 mm F/2.8L II USM delivers high image quality throughout its zoom range.Diagonal angle of view 84° - 34°
- Shoot in low light conditions a fast F/2.8 maximum aperture is maintained throughout the zoom range, enabling hand-held low-light shooting in a variety of situations
- USM autofocusAring-type ultrasonic AF motor achieves focus quickly, quietly and accurately. Full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without changing focus modes
- L-series build quality the EF 24-70 mm F/2.8L II USM is robust enough for daily professional use
- Close focusing a 0.38 m closest-focus distance adds to the versatility of the EF 24-70 mm F/2.8L II USM, providing a maximum magnification of 0.21x
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Canon EF 16-35 mm f/4L IS USM Lens - Black
Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4.0 L USM Lens (Non Image Stabilised) - White
Canon EF 16-35 mm f/2.8L III USM Lens - Black
Canon EF 24-105 mm f/4L IS II USM Lens - Black
Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Lens (filter thread 82 mm) for Canon lens bayonet black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.3 x 8.85 x 8.85 cm||8.3 x 8.3 x 11.3 cm||17.27 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm||8.8 x 8.8 x 12.7 cm||8.3 x 8.3 x 11.8 cm||8.89 x 10.67 x 10.67 cm|
|Item Weight||0.81 kg||0.62 kg||0.71 kg||0.79 kg||0.8 kg||0.91 kg|
|Max Aperture||2.8||f/22||4||f/2.8||f/4||2.8 mm|
|Max Focal Length||70 mm||35||200 mm||35||105||70|
|Min Focal Length||24 mm||16||70 mm||16||24||24|
|Mounting Type||Canon EF / EF-S||Canon||Canonbayonet||Canon||Canon||Canon|
Style Name: Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8 L II USM
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Canon EF 24-70 mm F/2.8 EF L II USM Lens.
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Lens case LP1219
Lens hood EW-88C
Lens cap E-82 U
From the manufacturer
One of the joys of photography is using your camera to tell the stories of everyday life. There is beauty in the simplest of subjects – reflections in a shop window or someone you pass in the street. And once you start looking for these shots, you’ll see them everywhere.
The professional’s standard zoom lens
The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM delivers superb image quality throughout its zoom range and is perfect for applications ranging from landscape and travel photography to portraiture and photojournalism.
Shoot in low light conditions
A fast f/2.8 maximum aperture is maintained throughout the zoom range, enabling hand-held low-light shooting in a variety of situations.
A ring-type ultrasonic AF motor achieves focus quickly, quietly and accurately. Full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without changing focus modes.
Beautiful background blur
A 9-blade circular aperture provides superb bokeh, ideal for portraiture.
|EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS||EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM||EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM||EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM||EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM||EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM|
|Focusing motor||DC motor||USM||USM||USM||USM||USM|
|Size (width x height)||78.6 x 102mm||81.6 x 87.5mm||83.5 x 110.6mm||83.5 x 107mm||83.4 x 93mm||88.5 x 113mm|
|APS-C camera bodies only||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Step-up||Huge zoom range for many types of photography, good for travel where one lens solution is needed||More compact size, reduced zoom range but higher optical quality and faster focus motor||Constant wide f/2.8 aperture for low-light photography. Increased ability to blur the background and make the subject stand out||General purpose lens with L-series optical quality and flexible zoom range||More compact size, higher optical quality. Close macro focusing mode and Hybrid Image Stabilizer for steady macro shots||Constant, wide f/2.8 aperture, very best optical quality in a zoom lens|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note - if you're used to using the 'standard' lens that came with the camera (EF-S 18-55 for instance), this is a lot heaver.
However I think the images it can produce are well worth it.
I love this lens and highly recommend it.