- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
20th Century Classic Cars: 100 Years of Automotive Ads (Bibliotheca Universalis) Hardcover – 25 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Cultural anthropologist and graphic design historian Jim Heimann is Executive Editor for TASCHEN America, and author of numerous books on architecture, pop culture, and the history of the West Coast, Los Angeles, and Hollywood. His unrivaled private collection of ephemera has been featured in museum exhibitions around the world and dozens of books.
Phil Patton writes about car design for The New York Times and is a contributing editor to I.D. magazine. He was a consultant for Curves of Steel: Streamlined Automobile Design at the Phoenix Art Museum and Different Roads: Automobiles for the Next Century at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Advertising
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Cars
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Classic Cars