on 11 June 2014
I play of 16 but always struggled with my driver - I previously played a Titliest 10.5 degree. My golf pro suggest trying a 12 degree lofted driver - so I bought one of these to give it a go. First round every drive went on the fairway and because I was hitting the ball straighter my drivers were going further than my 10.5 degree driver!!! My fade has faded away!!
This club looks good, sits nicely behind the ball and sounds nice on impact - far more forgiving than a 10.5 degree. Excellent value - why pay over £200 for a driver when you can have one of these for <£60!!
on 20 August 2014
Wow what a find. I use Cleveland irons and thought I would give this ago for the price. Long and straight(ish), this has really changed my game from the tee. The club is really light and I have had to slow my swing a touch but boy it really gives you confidence on the tee. I have now left my Callaway at home. I cannot praise this club enough and the price is unbelieveable for the results, why pay hundreds of pounds? Handicap 24.
on 15 September 2014
This is a great driver, my first senior flex and it performs well. The club looks good as well with a glossy black finish. I was not sure what to expect for £58 but it is as good as drivers costing £200. Prompt delivery from the supplier.
on 13 September 2014
This is definitely not the club for me. I play off a 16 handicap and I could get no real distance with this driver. I sold it on within a week. My "Burner" driver is far superior.
on 23 September 2014
Brilliant buy; It has helped my driving enormously, and at that price highly recommendable!
on 4 October 2014
grandson thinks it is brilliant. envy of his mates. straight down the fairway everytime.
on 12 October 2014
Very pleased with the club - has added more distance to my drive.
on 29 April 2015