2013 Apple iPad Air Case, CaseCrown Omni Cover Case (Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in magnetic sleep/wake feature
- Front cover transforms case into viewing stand
- Easy snap on installation with hard shell polycarbonate frame
- Durable exterior with rubber matte coating and soft microfiber interior (blue, purple, gray only)
- All features of the Apple iPad Air are accessible
Protect your Apple iPad Air with the Omni
You need Omni
The Omni for iPad Air can do it all. The cover functions as a viewing and typing stand with multiple angles. The slim and stylish design proves this is the last iPad Air case you will ever need and the magnetic sleep/wake feature will preserve battery life. The carbon fiber black color features a synthetic carbon fiber pattern and blue, gray, and purple feature a synthetic micro twill pattern.
All around protection
Protect your iPad Air by snapping it into the polycarbonate snap on frame where it will stay securely. The durable exterior and soft microfiber interior (blue, gray, & purple only) ensures that your iPad Air will stay protected. All of the iPad Air features are still accessible through cut-outs and openings.
CaseCrown: Products Inspired by Good
Keeping a case thin on design and heavy on functionality is no easy task, but the Omni can do just about anything you need from an iPad case. Snap it on and head off.
Top customer reviews
- It is well built. I bought this over a year ago and I have carried the iPad everywhere I go. Then I sold my iPad Air to a friend a couple of months ago. He still uses it, and it still looks pristine.
- Four-panel front cover. Most cases for the Air have three panel front covers, which is fine, but it doesn't look or feel stable to me. I greatly prefer the older four panel covers from the iPad 3 and 2 days. Four panels means that two of the panels overlap with each other, creating a more secure triangle when the cover is folded back to be used as a stand. This is one of the few Air cases I've found with four panels.
- It is light-weight and slim and has a very precise fit, but is pretty easy to remove if required.
- The inner surface is not soft-lined as the other colours are. Not sure why. Doesn't really matter though, the material is not going to leave rub marks on the iPad's finish, in my experience, it's just a shame that it doesn't.
- It only folds one way. It folds back so you can use it as a stand, or as a prop for table-top typing. Apple covers, for example, flex feely in either direction, so if you want to just fold it flat on itself, you can do that. This stand will only fold back.
- Folding this way also means you can't really put it down on surfaces on anything other than clean surfaces. If I happen to be in a coffee shop, for example, I might lay it on the table and curl the cover back to angle it a little for typing. However, if there are any crumbs, or coffee spills on the table, it will pick these up. This is the same side of the cover that is facing the screen. With an Apple cover, you can simply fold the other way so the *outer* side of the cover is touching the table.
Overall, a great case, though. After using my iPad Air 2 cover-less for six months, I've just bought the CaseCrown Omni for that, too.
HOWEVER, be aware that despite being "free delivery to the UK" and "fulfilled by Amazon", because of a stock shortage mine was instead sent directly from the USA, which incurred customs and admin charges. Amazon were pretty useless about helping with this, but Senyx themselves were find, and refunded the charges almost immediately. So overall, hurrah :)
It does take a bit of effort to remove the iPad once inserted. This isn't an issue for me but might be for those who like to change their cases with their outfits.
I'd really recommend this as a similar, but less expensive, alternative to the official Apple iPad case.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It fits the iPad perfectly.Read more