on 21 November 2014
I bought four bottles of this online because it is becoming impossible to get over the counter and I suspect will then become difficult to buy even online. I use it regularly as a component of the mouthwash I make up, which is extremely effective. Recipe: add to one tumbler full of water 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda, 1 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide. Works wonders and much cheaper than commercial mouthwashes that are full of chemicals and sugar.
on 30 April 2014
dog bite.cat scratch..nasty garden scratch...pour some over the wound to instantly disinfect... we have used it for years..its good stuff
on 7 July 2015
Used this as a whitening mouthwash watered down. It does a really good job of gradually whitening teeth. Just make sure it's watered down to the suggested ratio to avoid any issues, and be aware it doesn't taste pleasant.
on 20 January 2014
I use this when putting my earrings in. I dip a baby bud wipe my ear lobe then again I wipe my earring stops any soreness.
on 4 June 2014
Really great for people who suffer from acne. Just use a cotton bud to pop a drop of this on a popped spot and it's gone. Great!
on 8 March 2016
This is a medium bottle that arrive really quickly. I heard and watched some many reviews that it would clean the mould off from my windows. I got an empty spray bottle added a little bit of this product with water, sprayed it on the window and left it for ten mins, with a clean wipe I just wide the window clean. For that I give it 5 stars.
on 2 March 2014
Cheaper in chemists but easier to buy on line. I use, diluted for teeth whitening once a month and it does the trick in a much cheaper way
on 18 January 2014
Quick arrival and good price. Product is working well on wound.
I know it is an old fashioned remedy but one I believe is worth trying.
on 25 February 2015
Excellent value, speedy delivery, and has brightened my teeth considerably after just a few days (diluted it slightly and used as a mouth wash).
VINE VOICEon 27 January 2016
Cheap, doesn't cost the earth to keep your mouth clean (and the odd cut too) no smells, you feel a fizziness in your mouth knowing its going to work on those germs. Since using this stuff I've not had any sore gums etc