on 16 October 2011
This book is a fantastic little book !... If you want a quick easy to use reference book for herbal teas, this is it, its not a mighty tome but non the less it gives the basics a quick going over! Its not going to tell you what blends of teas to put together, but it will tell you enough about what the most common herbs/teas are used for beneficially, in order for you to make enough of an informed choice and experiment about with them yourself!...which I find half the fun!

This book can be used both as a quick little reference book for those who are more advanced in their knowledge of teas/herbal infusions, or as a great introduction to teas for those wanting to learn the basics in an easy going format.

As with all herbal remedies they can be powerful so never start off drinking vast amounts of the stuff, build up how much you drink gradually be it for medicinal/complimentary purposes or pleasure and be mindful of any warnings given.
on 29 December 2013
Great book, different from the other herbal tea books that I have seen. As other reviewers have said ,it is not full of recipes, but more about giving you the confidence to experiment , by giving guidelines. I think this is far better my self, because tea making can be quite a personal art, well it suits me anyway.
on 30 December 2011
I love this book so much! I got it from my dad as a christmas present and I cant stop reading it! I have bought one for a friend of mine who is also a herbal tea fanatic.
This book has alot of information about herbal teas from simple teas to fusions. She talks about the history and also the health benefits of each tea. It is a lovely little book and if you are considering buying a book on teas, then this is the one! It has inspired my botanical garden illustrations even more and to develope my knowledge of herbs and my dream of having my own little herbal garden one day. Bravo to the author!
on 11 September 2013
I researched Tea books prior to buying this one as a gift.....which I ended up keeping and now have another re-ordered. I had not expected it to have the health benefits of the herbs so well referenced. I was looking for a book to enable me to blend tea from a health perspective and this book is certainly a great guide with no herbalist knowledge.

The down side.
As of my last review the quality of the paperbacks from self publish is poor. Since this is nothing to do with the author I cannot deduct a star. Again I love the size of it but feel that maybe Amazon could do more to support self published authors with higher quality product.
on 11 June 2014
This is a great 'handbag size' reference book which covers pretty much everything you need/want to know about the benefits of herbal teas and infusions.
Easy to use and covers a large range of different herbs and their medicinal benefits.
I picked this up for under £5 which is great value.
on 14 February 2011
This is a great compact little book full of helpful and interesting info on a wide range of herbs. I recommend it to anybody interested in tea, herbs or natural healing.
on 29 March 2014
loved this book and has all you need to know and more, I was that impressed that I then went out and bought two more of the same book for my family members
on 19 March 2013
This book has a permanent place in my kitchen library, and is constantly being referred to. I love it, as a quick reference book. Well organised a-z of herbs.
on 17 September 2014
Wow! I had learned of tea and enjoy a cuppa tea almost daily but had no idea of the secrets to this great refreshment. I enjoyed leaning about this book through many friends and off-course from reading it.
on 9 January 2014
This little book held a lot of very useful information and was great reading . I would recommend this book to any one who enjoys their tea .