Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

VINE VOICEon 23 October 2017
I really didn't like it. The grid doesn't show clearly making it really awkward to play. Plus it doesn't highlight the number you are on to see the other instances on the board.

I paid money to get good quality and avoid adverts but it wasn't as good as most free games.
on 24 May 2013
Its good sudoku - great on my Kindle fire.
No problems with speed or content. Music background is good.
The grid lines and highlighting are a little annoying. Else 5 stars.
on 12 July 2014
So happy to have found this. I love Sudoku and this works perfectly. It took me a while to figure out that I could use the pencil to put all of the possible numbers into a blank square. Now I've done that, I can use this app just the way I used to do Sudoku on paper. And it's big enough to use on my phone.
on 11 July 2014
Free App of the Day on 11th July 2014, but it's actually free on the Google Play Store on the same day. Maybe the dev made it free for one day on the Play Store as well, but it takes the shine off Amazon's promo because the Google Play Store version doesn't require the Amazon Appstore app to be installed when it's run.
on 21 May 2013
Sudoku is very easy to use and very absorbing the amount is minimal so you can concentrate better and gives hints but let's you work it out makes for lots y fun and very affordable.
on 10 March 2018
Entertaining good puzzles
on 14 December 2013
This game is great to pass the time with, you can set the difficulty level depending on how good/ bad you are and it moves the the levels smoothly. You can ask for hints and if you double up a number in a row it highlights it in red so you can correct yourself. I would recommend this for any sudoku fan or newbie to it.
on 11 July 2014
The game is good but my Kindje is brainamage!

It activates squares remote from where I prod but game allows correction more easily than this crazy keyboard where delete button squirts in random rubbish

'''
on 3 June 2014
I must have been attracted to this app, but didn't find it as useful as Sudoku Works, which is a simpler format. I think I will delete this one
on 15 July 2014
Lots of similar puzzle creators. this one looks ok but it is so easy to overwrite a number already in the feid which just gives grief. Much more intuitive out there to choose from.