1917 Pio-Benedictine Code of Canon Law: In English Translation with Extensive Scholarly Apparatus Hardcover – 1 Oct 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
All of this is done for the first time in English. It takes every solid resource available in English and hands them all to Canon Lawyers on one platter! It refers to doctoral dissertations, official interpretations, association documents, and the Canon Law Digest.
The "Curator" of this "Scholarly Appratus", Dr. Edward N. Peters, is both a canon and civil lawyer. The best lawyers are the ones who love the law. In this work, it is evident that Dr. Peters loves both systems of laws. This work is a crowning achievement for him and for the Canon Law of the Catholic Church.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Catholic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam > Mohammed