Customer reviews

Item Display Width: 4|Colour: Yellow|Ring Size: M|Change

on 7 January 2016
It had completely lost it's shine and color after a year of normal use. it now has a yellow gold color. I suspect it's yellow gold that has been electroplated in chrome. Do not buy!
Another white gold ring I purchased around the same time is still good as new.
on 2 January 2016
Nice ring, as expected really after reading other reviews. Just think the super heavyweight is misleading - looks more medium weight to me, so if you're after medium weight ring I think you'll be happy with this.
on 13 June 2017
love my ring and cant wait to get it on my finger. only having little fingers its just the right size not to over power it and it looks nice and shinny
on 7 March 2015
I purchased this ring for my wedding in 2013, now after 4 years apart from few little scratches is still strong and solid in perfect shape! MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME! Great value for a good very solid ring.
review image review image review image
on 25 July 2017
Beautiful and a good size just as the description on line said. It came a day early which was great.
on 2 March 2017
Awesome band
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 September 2016
Got this wedding band to replace my husbands old one.
The "Super Heavy D Shape Polished 18 ct Yellow Gold 5 mm Wedding Ring " was bought in size R and fit perfectly.
It's not as heavy as I had thought it would be but does have a nice weight to it. It also isn't as thick as I has expected but again not a big deal. It is comfortable to wear, has a smooth finish and a lovely curved feel to the outer side.

The hall marking is not clear though, can just about make out the 750 stamp. It doesn't feel hollow or anything as such, the ring is solid and the yellow gold is just what we were looking for.
Great price for what its worth. I have seen exactly the same thing, description, weight and everything, almost £100 more expensive than this one online and double the price in store and weighs less.

Will update my review if anything changes but right now, I am very happy with this ring.

I review all items I buy on amazon, irrespective of price as I myself have found reviews help to make the right decision when shopping. I hope you have found this review helpful.
on 11 March 2014
Bought this ring to compliment a diamond trilogy ring. I wanted something plain but substantial and searched for a heavy weight in 18ct gold. I ordered one size up from the normal ring size to account for the extra width of the band and hey presto a really good fit. The ring is indeed a nice weight and sets off the setting of the diamond trilogy perfectly. Thank you Amazon.
on 4 September 2017
Before I didn't find a lot of online stores, can find what I want in the amazon, it is very nice.This product is exactly what I want, just did not expect to find here, cheap and good quality. I is as good as description. Great product, excellent customer service! Meets my needs Product looks great and works!! Try it ,you'll like it
on 29 August 2017
Usually in the store, price of products are more expensive than online, but I found the same price and quality in the Internet is such a good product, very good in general. Brilliant piece of kit I am completely satisfied. Great product for a reasonable price. They work great. Fast delivery Thank you so much for getting it to me "With The Quickness"

See one answered question