Ring Size: L|Change

on 13 January 2011
I love diamonds, I have always bought my jewellery from a jewellers, however, I was really taken by this 1 carat diamond cluster ring, paricularly the reduction in price from its original retail price, it also had good clarity and I could not find any draw back to buying it. I am very pleased with it, it has good sparkle effect, a lovely big cluster of diamonds and I enjoy wearing it. A lot of ring for the price.
on 30 December 2012
It was a beautiful gift from my husband for valentines day & its a really big one. If you love diamond it is for u.
on 15 December 2015
Well what say about this ring it is Fabulous. Bought for my wife as 5th anniversary. She loved it a very good ring , shiny and what a good price.
I don't usually shop Gold Diamond online the only reason I bought because it was sold by Amazon and I trust Amzon.
A very good quality ring at a very good price I took it to my Nearest jewellery shop to check the authenticity of the diamond n gold and have I paid the right price . Well according to them it is an excellent price for 1 carat authentic diamond n 18 carat gold they said if we were selling in our showroom they will price it well above £1200 . So was very pleased to hear this .overall my wife loved it so what else do I want 😀. Though delivery and packaging was awfull not what I accept from Amzon specially when you buy an expensive item. But a big ring at a very good price n Sparklly Diamond ✨✨
on 26 March 2014
My couple was surprised and happy , wear it daily
it looks just perfect on hand , much more better than on pictures
on 17 September 2015
Wife loved it, loads of sparkle