Customer reviews

Item Display Width: 4|Colour: White|Ring Size: T|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 September 2016
Got this wedding band to replace my husbands old one.
The "Super Heavy D Shape Polished 18 ct Yellow Gold 5 mm Wedding Ring " was bought in size R and fit perfectly.
It's not as heavy as I had thought it would be but does have a nice weight to it. It also isn't as thick as I has expected but again not a big deal. It is comfortable to wear, has a smooth finish and a lovely curved feel to the outer side.

The hall marking is not clear though, can just about make out the 750 stamp. It doesn't feel hollow or anything as such, the ring is solid and the yellow gold is just what we were looking for.
Great price for what its worth. I have seen exactly the same thing, description, weight and everything, almost £100 more expensive than this one online and double the price in store and weighs less.

Will update my review if anything changes but right now, I am very happy with this ring.

I review all items I buy on amazon, irrespective of price as I myself have found reviews help to make the right decision when shopping. I hope you have found this review helpful.
on 7 January 2016
It had completely lost it's shine and color after a year of normal use. it now has a yellow gold color. I suspect it's yellow gold that has been electroplated in chrome. Do not buy!
Another white gold ring I purchased around the same time is still good as new.
on 2 January 2016
Nice ring, as expected really after reading other reviews. Just think the super heavyweight is misleading - looks more medium weight to me, so if you're after medium weight ring I think you'll be happy with this.
on 13 June 2017
love my ring and cant wait to get it on my finger. only having little fingers its just the right size not to over power it and it looks nice and shinny
on 7 March 2015
I purchased this ring for my wedding in 2013, now after 4 years apart from few little scratches is still strong and solid in perfect shape! MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME! Great value for a good very solid ring.
review image review image review image
on 25 July 2017
Beautiful and a good size just as the description on line said. It came a day early which was great.
on 2 March 2017
Awesome band
on 20 February 2017
I bought this to save some money but not totally at the expense of quality.

The ring has done pretty well some two years later. There is some wearing of the white gold, but that's mostly my fault - not wearing gloves during DIY projects also scuffing it. I know it can be easily recoated locally.

Out of interest I compared the gold marking with that of my wife's 18ct white gold ring which was bought from a high street chain jeweler (HSS). They had identical stamps. The 18ct is a happy medium. 24ct is the softest of rings and is easier damaged. 9ct is quite light in weight.

One great tip when buying from the internet - buy yourself a ring finger measure. Pound or two. Then buy two different ring widths in the style you're looking at (simple cheap steel ones) again a few quid each. Doing this I found the slimmer wedding band more suited to my fingers. Overall this saves any back and forth AND if you ever lose your ring you can put on your back up. Then worry what you're going to say.

Hope this brief review helps with your decision!
on 11 March 2014
Bought this ring to compliment a diamond trilogy ring. I wanted something plain but substantial and searched for a heavy weight in 18ct gold. I ordered one size up from the normal ring size to account for the extra width of the band and hey presto a really good fit. The ring is indeed a nice weight and sets off the setting of the diamond trilogy perfectly. Thank you Amazon.
on 2 May 2012
I got this ring as my wedding ring and it was nicer than I expected and the heaviness is pleasant. It is very shiny and nicely made.

See one answered question