Customer reviews

on 29 May 2014
18ct white gold cut curb chain of 18 inch was what we purchased but we got carrisima 9ct gold of 18inch according to the paper word received with the chains.
pault
on 17 September 2017
Disappointed didn't realise that it was so thin. I have kept it as didn't want the bother of sending back. The picture of it is so diseeving as it looks a lot thicker. Won't be buying again or recommend it .
Angela.
on 10 November 2016
Was a little bit disappointed at how thin the chain was but other wise was pleased
on 22 December 2016
Not worth the money. Sent it back straight away To thin
on 26 March 2014
This chain was exactly what I was looking for. It's extremely fine and delicate and it's very good value.

This product arrived to me with a 9ct gold guarantee in box, however I was able to locate a "750" hallmark on the clasp and that denotes 18ct gold and is more reliable than a small piece of paper. I am 100% satisfied that I have received an 18ct gold chain and I'm very pleased with the chain.

Buy with confidence, knowing this chain is hallmarked.
on 13 February 2015
Very fine almost like paper so returned this.
on 14 January 2014
Nice chain for the money I paid. Has matched very well to the cross I bought it to go with.
on 27 November 2015
Was disappointed in this piece of jewellery. It wasn't as thick as shown in the pic and stated it was male chain.
Now I have nothing to give to my fiancé for Xmas . Also the chain was knotted when it arrived
on 27 October 2016
The item very thin not what I expected
on 26 May 2014
Sold some old jewellery and wanted to buy something in it's place, I've seen thicker thread, would snap so easy .